Sunday, January 18, 2015


Today, I listen to one song from Nat King Cole. It called as L-O-V-E. It has been in my tab playlist all along while I read Napoleon Hill book. It’s the latest book of his: Grow Rich! With Peace of Mind :)


I’ve reach position that I wanted, got sum of money that I needed. I left my full-time job as an Entertainer and started to be an Entrepreneur. I know, people said that my decision is foolish and reckless (to left a lucrative position like that), but this is my life—not them! Nothing can stop me from my dream anyway. It seems that Bobby has influenced me already—indirectly.


Finally I’ve become my own boss.

It still small for now but I believe it will be big someday. Well, Lao Tzu said the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.


I’m grateful for every step that I took. Seems like lady luck’s smile toward me. That’s true like Napoleon Hill said that “Every adversity has within it the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit.”


“That depends on the man”


My debt has finally paid off. Bobby is still here with us; this time is per my request. Liza wouldn’t mind, she’s became lovelier, understanding and tolerant wife. Well, I… um…


We’ll be missed his cooking a lot but I guess the main reason that I couldn’t let him go because we’re just like a family.


He’s just like a brother for me.


He’s an unbelievable Dad with unbelievable amount of children. He also proofs it to me that he could have a big happy family. He just comes back from Disneyland with his entire family.


His last child is a boy, he named him Howard. That reminds me someone from Big Bang Theory; I hope that he wouldn’t end up to be such a Mama’s boy like him. In English that name has special meaning its Chief Guardian. I wonder if he’ll be Quintin’s right-hand man when he’s growing up. Well, brother should stick together!


That reminds me that Henry has a brother too. I wonder if they’re still fighting. For us men, involved in fighting are usual and common thing. That can strengthen our bonds if we could deal with it.

Different from women, we speak with our action instead of word. So, that’s why we couldn’t stand social gathering that required so much talking unless it’s related to our interest. Well, for us men, physical activities said it all.


Oh, we have some renovation on the house. I know that I am not an Architect type (ex) Creator but I’m excited to show you my creation, even it’s kind of weird, lol.

This is what our house look like from outside.


I know. I can’t stand myself if it’s not looks symmetrical. It’s just like Death the Kid from Soul Eater.


I realize the upcoming day will be the special day for us both. Who? It’s me and Cassie. We will finally get hitched. The last Christmas celebration was a blast! It’s on black tho—well, I must respect their tradition, so I start to wear black as well. Morty’s a bit loose on the rules. It’s alright as long that I wear something black.

Well, black is usually used for a mourning occasion. I heard Agnes Crumplebottom who is Cassandra’s Grand-Aunt although she’s not a Goth, she wearing black since her husband passed away.


However, what Goths symbolize for black is different. They say that mean elegance… Mysterious—it’s classy!


Gentlemen around 20’s always wearing black on special occasion. Black also implies self-control and discipline, independence and a strong will, and giving an impression of authority and power.


Morty said that people who like black may be conventional, conservative and serious—somehow it looks different from Cassie *facepalm*. That’s what Morty learned from his father. It seems like he’s soften a bit, knowing that I’m serious about my relationship.


He may not like it, but he admits that he’s a bundle of nerves, for him family is very important. He only wants to make sure that Cassie’s belong to the right man, if not he’d act like what every father do. Henshin (read: transform) to a Monster-Dad, lol.


So many things happened in our life. Well, from dilly-dally to crazy things.


One thing that I wished for is my family, wished that they could see me here, especially Mother. She’s longing to see her son tie-the-knot. I know. I can’t change the past. But, someday! Yes, someday.  I will meet them again for sure.


It’s too bad that Henry couldn’t attend my wedding.

That’s such a bummer!


However he wished the best for us both through the email that he sent for me yesterday. He also sent me this photo. He told me that Reed Gilbert who happens to be his friend needs help with the orphanage that he run. The children just missed their big sister.


I guess nothing you can do as a Healer anyway, it’s others well-being first before themselves. We still get in touch. He said nothing to worry about because the threat is already taken care of.


Wait a minute! Is that Grizz? That weirdo who taught me about Witchcraft?

His appearance… He looks different somehow. He seems happier.

Well, he’s good enough to hide it—with that tough and scary look. Henry said that he’s helping children how to cope problem in difficult times and be brave like one of Sara Bareiles songs. He’s sharing his life story to give the children valuable lesson that hope is still occurs even it’s in the most difficult time.


"Never bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to made a victim, accept no one's definition of your life. Define yourself."

Henry told me that his brother quoted that from Harvey Fierstein.

Pppff… Grizz’s also a softie just like everyone else.

Man! How small is our world! I thought that he’s not related to him. It’s good to see everything is alright.


He also attached a picture of his fiancée. Her name meaning is “light”; her middle name means “hard worker” and her family name means “devoted”. She seems like a nice girl.

Henry told me that both of them have inappropriate sense of humor, which is rare for a girl. He loves to laugh and she loves to jokes. She also acts the way she is without pretends being anyone.

They’re both come to an agreement: “to make it looks like star-crossed”. After all they came up with the same philosophy: “What comes easy won’t last long”. She still wants to enjoy her freedom and she wants to be independent without her family interferes.

Well… That’s good for him.


That also works with her... I rather not to talk about it, but it must be told. My ex-Fiancée… Well, she got back with her ex-Lover after we dealing with him personally. We literally were wrecking his balls. Cassie’s there mimicking scene from P!nk “So, What” music video  ::)


I think I can let it slide. I am a Sim now, not an Angel nor a Creator ::)


Then, the special moment finally comes up. Its several hours before the wedding started.


Well, I-I-I’m pretty nervous…. Oh, boy… What I should say? What should I do? What if the party doesn’t go as planned? What if the attendants don’t like it? What if we don’t get the gold medal? Where’s my note? I need to study again…


Cassie’s come over, she smiles and tears apart the note, and she told me it’s okay not to be perfect. It’s okay not to be alright. She told me just to be myself. No need to impress anyone, no need to be someone else. It’s just me and her. Just imagine the attendees just bunch of Moai and it’s just two of us.


She hugs me and comforts me. “Everything will be alright.” she said.


“You’re not alone. You have me at your side, so… don’t worry about what others think.”


My body starts to tremble; I can’t stop my hand from shaking. Her gentle hands hold my hands tight. It’s warm; contrast with my hand that getting colder with sweat.


“What if I disappoint you…?”


“What comes outside doesn’t matter; it’s what comes inside what truly matter for me. I am here for you”


“I—”

Before I could finish my line, she quickly shut my mouth with a kiss.


“K-KISS!? We haven’t—the rules say—”

She puts her finger gently around my lips before I could have my chance to continue.


“It’s okay for breaking rules sometimes—you don’t have to feel obliged to your tradition as long that you stay in boundaries.” she said.

I couldn’t say anything.


“You already try—no—did your best for me. You’ve been working hard. I know you’ve been through difficult times just to be here. So, it’s okay. I wouldn’t mind.”


It’s strange. The tremor suddenly stopped. I feel calm and content.

I never let anyone see my condition. I conceal not only my names but also who I am as well. The whole things being an heir stressed me out and inability to find the way how to cope it, lead to diseases.

I am not strong, I tried to be strong.

I don’t want to use my weaknesses as an excuse.

I never feel something this.


It’s really warmth.

So, it’s how it feels…

It’s the feel how to be truly loved by someone, unconditionally.


It’s the first time that I see a different side from her.

It’s a Motherly figure and I could see true beauty of her heart shine brightly.


Seeing her now it’s like as if my Mother is still here. I even can see that she’s standing beside her; she’s smiling to me for a moment.


When I blink my eyes for a while, she’s not there. Am I seeing thing?

It seems I… really missed her so much. I couldn’t hold my tears, Cassie let out her handkerchief and wipe off my tears.


She joked that this is not an exam; we don’t have to be ace at everything. Even if our wedding didn’t receive a gold medal, that’s alright with her. Even if our wedding ends up with disaster, she doesn’t mind.

That’s not gonna change her love for me.

It seems like all written over my face.

She understands me even I don’t say anything.

She’s truly the one and the right person for me.


We have come to an agreement and just to make it simple. We call off the plan to make it grand and the best in MegaVerse. We call off caterers, mixologists and even entertainers and no aristocrat invited. It’s just a bunch of close friends.

Then the party started.  It’s very lively!

It comes to when we have vows to each other session. 


“Will you still love me in the morning?”


“Forever and ever, babe :)”

***

Epilogue


I record this—in case if you’d see this video someday.



Pa, Ma, Ra.

Hi, there. It’s me… Ari…sto… It’s been awhile.



This is my special day. You won’t believe it. I’m finally got married.

Yes. M-a-r-r-i-e-d!

It’s funny though, to tell you about the subject that I avoided the most.

It’s not with her though.  



You know that the one who you set me engage to. I’m sorry, I lead you to utter disappointment, but we’re both showing no heart and we know that if we continue this relationship it will end hurting each other.



It concluded with truce, though. So, there’s nothing to worry about. We agree to deal this with peace so both of family names are safe.



To be honest, I am very anxious.



Well, this is the first time and once in a lifetime moment. I don’t want to ruin everything by knowing nothing. So, I took a lot of practice before of this. I know this seems weird but not for me, lol.



I really wish that you’re all here.



I’m sorry.

I’m sorry.

Men should not cry, but I think that’s alright for this special occasion. This is embarrassing. I guess that I’m really getting old. I’m sorry if you must see me like this.
But, this is what I truly feel.

I want to say that…

I…

I really missed you…



There are so many things that I want to tell. It’s not the same without you.



Without my family, I feel empty. Seems there is a piece of me that’s missing. Every time I saw others being together with their fam, my heart is sinking. I wonder if this is a right thing to do. I wonder if I could turn back the time and change everything.

I know that’s impossible.

<long pause>



Don’t worry about me.

I am happy.



I’ve met new friends; I got the job that I ever wanted to and finally have my own business. It’s nothing compared to yours, but I’m proud of myself to achieve such a feat. I can’t believe myself. I can stand on my own. I guess I owe it to you guys. Thanks for what you taught to me, I am grateful to have you as my family.



I also met my beloved one.



Her name is Cassandra. Isn’t she wonderful?



She’s just like a female counterpart of me. We have so many things in common. Well, we’re both unique human beings.  Her family still acquaintances with Landgraab’s, they’re one of our clients. Such a coincidence isn’t it? 

Before I end this, there’s one thing that I want to say. I haven’t got my chance to tell you:



I’m Aristo, I’m proud of myself to be the part of the family… and I-I… <gulp>

…I love you…



I-I think, I will stop for now. I couldn’t hold my tears when it comes to ‘that’ word. That’s such a strong word. I will go for a honeymoon after this and I don’t want to make others worry…



I will record some more, I just want to share :)

See you later…

<turn off>



Be happy, brother…

Generation 1 Storyline – Finished



“Henry!”



“Oh, Olive. What’s wrong?”



“I already check it out. The next…”



“Deadly Sins?”



“Yeah…”



“You look pale… Is there something wrong?”



“It’s… the original and most serious…”



“It can’t be.”

*** 

Credits

Quotes
Click (2006)
Lao Tzu 
Napoleon Hill

Pictures
Sims
Olive Oyl (Playalot)

Sims Attributes
Serpentrogue (Facial hair style 01)
Sailor Moon Hair (SilverMoon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment