Sunday, January 18, 2015


“Repeat after me now…”


“R-O-M-A-N-C-E-E-E”


“R…o…m…”


“Come on, I say it slowly…”


“Romaaa….”


“ROMANCE”


“Cassie, I’ve been told you several times! I can’t!”


“You can do it, babe~”


“Aaaahhhh… This is too embarrassing!”


There he goes again, running away like a child.


Hahaha! It has been a blast. His face turning red like a tomato, just like my Dad! Every time I told him to say that word ;)


No wonder why Ex-Monster couldn’t stand him, he made her bored to tears. He’s really sweet but all what he talk always about serious matters. Marriage blah blah blah Assignments blah blah blah Tradition blah blah blah. Culture blah blah blah Children blah blah blah Successful Lineage blah blah blah…


Oh, for Llama’s sake! He needs a break sometimes. He needs to have fun! He needs life!
Well, I can’t blame him.


That’s what his parents raised him to be.


Well, different from my family who always open about everything as long it’s not share privacy matters.


We Goths are open but only to close one. Mom’s friend, Aunt Lily is the best example. She’s one of Goths trusted friend. We are no fool, we have our boundaries. It’s hard to gain our trust, oftentimes we set our barrier to see who’s being true to us.


That’s a new rule that set up by my grandparents since the famous Landgraab’s tragedy. There is a case that people nowadays treat others like a tool, not like a human being. They treat them just like a stepping stone and eliminate them when they’re no longer needed. I wonder what’s wrong with the world. Just like what Altos did to Landgraabs.

Didn’t they know that Karma is real?

Didn’t they know that the wheel of life always spinning?

Where is the love?

I wonder what happened to Goths those days.

I still wonder.


Did they take their revenge? Nah! My Dad said they do nothing; they just focus doing positive things like tending family garden, I reckon that my Gran wants to have The Perfect Garden that time. I know that from Dad, duh!


I also wonder how her garden is now since Dad just leaving Goths family legacy like that to start over in Willow Creek. But when I checked out it was tended by one of Sunset Valley folks who is family friend of Goths. I heard it’s from Koffi family.

Ah! It’s good to hear!

As you sow, so shall you reap.” has been Goths family motto for generations.  

And yes, Altos were executed in the end. See? Our family didn’t do anything.


But, I’m glad that their only child is survived. Malc is such a sweetie, he risking his life just to save her. Ambrosia is our biggest accomplishment as teamwork.

Malc thanked us by giving us a treat.

He gave us tickets to watch a movie!

Yay!


We’re going to theatre together.

Its Bobby who’s driving, Hubby treats us with pop corn—it’s a caramel flavor and my treat is a bunch of Milo! We’re having fun together there. Did you know what kind of movie? It’s a movie based on Robert A. Heinlein’s short story.

It’s a scientific way to tell me that it’s important to love ourselves and in the end hate doesn’t solve anything, which just makes everything worse. That also reminds me about Interstellar, a sci-fi film which told me about the importance of family.

It’s too bad that they didn’t end up together…  

You know… It’s Malc and Olly.

Well, at least for now.


I’d loved to have another lady in our household, being with men are boring. What they did is kind of different from what ladies usually do.

Oh, we do have another family member.


It’s Eric Lewis.


He’s just dumped by his wife. He’s found out that all this time she just married him for money. When his business went downhill, she walked away from him; she flirts with another man and she just leaves him and Olivia alone.


Poor Olivia!


Heartbroken he is, he doesn’t have any choice left but to stays strong. Olivia is still a teenager. She still needs her Dad. Eric took a full responsibility of Olivia; he decided to be a single parent. For him, marriage is once-in-lifetime event. He holds firm his faith and his culture. He’s quite hardheaded and stubborn as well when it comes to decisions.


Malc who happens to know, invite him to stay. Eric seems hesitate because he doesn’t want to burden anyone.


Then, after having discussion with my Hubby, we come out with a conclusion. He could stay here until he could stand on his own feet again. If he feels like a burden then Hubby says: take it as he works for him.


Hubby said that men are associated with pride, different from women which are love the most important aspect in relationship, what men want from their spouse/friend is not love but respect. Men are not wishy-washy they tend to be realistic, using their logic instead their feeling. What they did already calculated and they’re prepared to face the worst.


For now he and Olivia needs place to stay, it doesn’t matter for Eric. He can take care himself. But, it’s not safe for a girl to live in this cruel-and-harsh world—especially at outside. And she still needs family love…


Oh, Olivia…


Eric somehow agrees, he would do anything as long it’s an honest job. Until that time is come. I don’t know about the rest of the story.


Maybe Eric or Olivia would tell you someday. Tee-hee!


Malc and Olly have the same principle; they want reaching the top first and its Olly’s turn to keep her promise. She ever told Malc that she will help him when she becomes an heiress. She wants to rebuild Alto’s dynasty. It may take time, but…


That’s sweet! C’mon Olly! Show the world about the wonder of girl’s power!


I just ooohed and aaahed from hearing his story. I don’t have anything else to say because I am utterly speechless but I am totally listening.


So, she’s who he meant that day!


Malc gave her a diamond ring as their promise ring. He told her to taking care their ring until it becomes their marriage ring. It comes as a set for couple. Malc bought ‘em from my hubby, after I convinced him, of course! Hohoho…


So, I can buy a brand new game ::)


Hubby doesn’t mind. He said what’s him is mine and what’s mine is mine, LOL. Nah, what’s mine is him too. I reserved my money in case if we have financial problem, not to forget that for our children future as well.


I tend to save it because we’re not living just for one or two days. Sometimes there are ups and downs in business. We also must accept if there’s something happened outside of our control. So, we must be prepared for the worst. That’s what hubby said to me. He’s thinking about that thoroughly…


I knew that he’s not used to asking others for help.


Diamond symbolizes Balance, Clarity and Abundance. That’s very thoughtful for Malc.


You know what we wear also a form of prayer too. It’s about what we hope for and what we want to be. Hubby told me about that. He’s such a Gem-Freak!


Talking about gem, he planned to take course again but this time as a Geologist, not to mention that he wants to join Gem’s Association, get certificate for being a Gemologist, Appraiser, and blah blah blah to many to list blah blah blah related to it.


That’s great. But, hearing him, I just like: woot?! I told him to take one by one.


I know that he’s very enthusiastic about those shiny things but if that ruined his health, that’s also bad for us. We just a newlywed, I’m not ready yet to be a widow just like my Grand Aunt. You know the famous Agnes Crumplebottom? I’m far too young for that!


Malc also gave his funds for Olly to start over. It’s all of his saving from his job as a Secret Agent; he said this way that he can make it even. It has the same exact amount, just like when she gave him. He doesn’t like to have debt with anyone.

***


Even it has been a long time that we living together under one roof. It’s our FIRST night for being together in one room. In his tradition, it’s forbidden for unmarried couple to live together. That will be processed with laws, and then forced them to elope in spot.

Aww, that sucks!


However, he’s making it as exception because there’s Bobby who acts as our Guardian, so that’s tolerable.


He’s holding back. He said that he’s not ready yet. I wonder if there’s something on his mind. It’s our special day, he should be happy… but he looks sad.

My heart aches.


“Does being with me sadden him?”


He said that he needs time thinking about name for the heir.

C’mon! That’s gone way too far! We can think about it later.

Let’s just have fun! Tee-hee!


No matter how I try, no matter what I say, his decision stays firms. That’s no use. There’s nothing good for forcing him. I know how it feels to be forced. I tried to respect his decision. We end up with sleeping together but we didn’t do anything else but sleeping!


My, what a night for a newlywed!

Huzzah! Praise the Creator!


I know what bothering him the most is… his family. He told me about his situation and that’s awful. His family died because of him and he always blamed himself after that.


I assure him that’s not entirely his fault, but I know it took time to recover from losses especially for someone that important in our life.


“It took time for our heart to accepts what our mind already know”


I know, but I must understand. It’s not my life anymore. It’s our life. What I could do is just be there for him until he feels better.


Dear, Creator.

Thank you so much for hearing my plea that time. It’s really awesome!

I’ve another request. Could you do that for me?

Pretty please, with ice cream and cherry on top!

Tee-hee. Just kidding!

Please… Make him feel better.

And I promise that I will be good more and less naughty.

Thank you!

***


Next day when I checked our mailbox, I received one book. From the package that I got, it’s written from Indianapolis, USA. Its unknown who send this for us, the sender make it remain anonymous.

The book’s called “Rocket Ship Galileo” from Robert. A. Heinlein.


It took several days to get finished. I read the book until the last chapter.

It’s a sci-fi way to believe in our dreams even people say it’s impossible. Nobody said it’s gonna be easy, but where there is a will, there is a way! Well, Art, Ross, Morri, Uncle Don and Joe the robot showed me that through their adventure!

Well, there are also unexpected things when I read in certain part; however they somehow went through it and stick together.  Even they’re in disadvantage situations, they’re never give in! I reckon the N-part is never crossed in my mind, so it’s kind of plot twist!


Aha!

It seems I know what could cheer him up!

Yippie!


Thanks a bunch Creator! I don’t know that You lived in Indianapolis, I thought that You watching us from afar above the sky.


I heard that he wants to be like a bird when he’s a little child. Well, let’s make this happens. Let’s make his dream come true!

Girl’s Power mode: on!


Thing that popped out of my mind: I need equipments; I also need materials, so I bought 'em online from Best Buy.


I wonder since when they sell this kind of things. Eh. That doesn’t matter.


Have been doing this in secret. I already read the manual and implemented it. There’s one day that I was caught red-handed while building my rocket. It’s Malc or Bobby but I threatened them to stay silent, not to mention this to my hubby.


I know it’s weird to have a woman doing what man usually does. I always dreamed to have my own workshop. I always fascinate with machines and fixing things. I ever told my Dad about how I want to take mechanical engineering as my degree but he said no—that’s too manly… Not a lady thing. Bummer!


I also wonder why I couldn’t be the heiress. I wonder it’s because I am a woman. It seems that life is not fair. That’s discrimination! I always tried my best—but they won’t let me to be the one, they said that it just because of their silly tradition.


That’s why I loathe Alex so much!

He’s the one! The chosen child!

The one that everyone always wanted and talking about!

I kept it in secret and won’t let him know.

As if that I am not needed.

I tried not to care but deep down inside, I want to be special too…


It’s just like one of the Disney Princesses. I adore Fa Mulan. She’s a girl yet she’s tough and strong just like a Man. She’s also my role model. That’s why I learned how to disguise from her and train myself to be a Sailor Scout, but reality doesn’t work that way.


It’s also different from Bollywood movie where a couple just sing and dance together, falls in love in spot and they’re live happily ever after. Le Sigh.


Well, I also love to see kewl action that packed with a heroic based on true story. So inspiring! The recent Lone Survivor was heart-wrecking but also has a deep beautiful message telling me to have faith for humanity in this cruel and harsh world. There’s a beauty in diversity!


Back to Malc and Bobby, they just laugh and told me not to worry as long that I treat them free cornetto for each time that I was caught red-handed again.

Aaaahh!

But, they’re just kidding. They offered me help.


I would be glad to have them and I really appreciated their kindness but I want to do it myself. I never got my chance while Dad’s around. They smiled at me and say if I need their help, they said just give them a call.


And it’s done! WooHoo! Girl’s power is awesome!


Starships were meant to fly—Hands up and touch the sky!

***


“C’mon, Honey. It’s not good to work all days”


“But, Cassie—! I have clients to…”


“That’s why you need help, Honey. You need life—I mean working is like a daily need for you—but! You need to have fun at least once! Just leave these works to Eric! He’s the former CEO in his company. He knows how to handle things.”


“…Alright. It’s not like I’m not trust him, but…”


“I know, you’re not used to ask others for help.”


“Yea… I don’t want to be a burden”


“It’s not a burden, if we ask sometimes.”


“If you say so…”


“But, before we go... Close your eyes, alright...? I have a surprise for you.”


“…Ok.”


“Trust me; I will bring you to somewhere good.”

***


Wheeeee, we’re flying…


“Cassieeeeeeeeeeee…”

 “S.H.M.I.L.Y, honey!”

“Smile?”

“Nope!”

“What does that stand for?”

“See How Much I Love You”

* 9 months later *

“So, have you decided yet?”

“Yes.”

“Well… I suddenly remember about the beautiful kind-hearted lady, a precious friend of mine. I still remember about what she told me:

Love is a funny thing. The feeling is so overpowering, but you know that's what’s so good about it.”

“Ah, it’s one of your customs isn’t it? To named the child after someone who means a lot for you.”

“Yep, are you alright with that?”

“I wouldn’t mind. So, what’s her name?”

“It’s Grace.”


“It’s an Irish name that means Love. It also can means as Grace. I want she grow up just like that lady.”

“That’s kewl! So, how about another one?”

“It’s Matthew”

“In Hebrew it means Gift of the Lord. However the reason that I chose that name mainly because it’s related to one of Shakespeare’s works.”


“Ah, Henry VI…”

“But, I assure you that he wouldn’t have a tragic destiny like one of the character there ;)”

“Ahem. Are you sure you don’t want more?” <wink>

“No! Two children are enough! Unless there’s a detailed lesson for being a parent :P”

“Aww, they’d be lonely!”

“Nope. They got us. We’ll be the rocking parents!”

“Loved that idea! Let’s rock and roll!”


Welcome little Grace.


Welcome little Matt.


Hello! We are your parents! Welcome to our world!

* Back to List of Stories *
Credits

Lots
Darkmoore Keep (indira_1221)

Pictures

Sims
Altos (gemz123 & Mr.Sabolch)

Sims Attributes
Serpentrogue (Facial hair style 01)
SilverMoon (Sailor Moon hair)
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment