Thursday, December 25, 2014


Ah, it’s Christmas time again. 2014 will be over in a nick of time. Time flies by. Have you considered how you will spend your holiday time? It’s with your family? It’s with your friend? Or it’s with your lover? Or simply being alone…?


How you spend your day doesn't matter, thing that matters that you enjoy yourself.


Ah, it’s Ari right? You’re that weirdo that I met in a strange place and the last we met where’s Avaratia held captive Cassie, right? What’cha doin’?


(How rude!) No. Not the same Ari that you know. I am Ari Mau.


Huh. Wha…? But! You look alike. What did you mean by that?


I believe the one that you meant was me, Aristo.


I’ve come as you requested, Ari.


Pleased to meet you all.

My name is Henry Loordes La Lieur. Henry means Home. In French that means Rules the Home. Loordes is a Basque name; it’s related to one place in France. La means ‘The’ and Lieur derived from France that means ‘Linker’. I am the Creator that assigned as Aristo’s partner. I was born as a Healer and I have a dream to be a Writer.

Ari that I used means “one who shows the right path” in Hindi.


Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dude! You look different. How come that you look like this person so much before? Are you twin or something? Or you’re secretly a Ninja?


The fact is I am suck with creating Sim (especially for good looking one) and plain too lazy to create one. I never thought to involve my Simself into the story other than guidance, so well when it’s already happened it became a different story with a different purpose. So, I create him.


Err, forgive me for mistaken you with somebody else and calling you a Weirdo.


No worries, I got that every time. So, what do you wish for New Year? Is there any particular thing that you want to do?


Man, I never think about that. For a moment, I want to enjoy my life. I want to revel in the Freedom that I ever wanted, open my own business, getting hitched when I reach the top. Even I regret that must be cost so much. But, that’s life anyway.  It’s still a long and winding road before I could get back my family and becoming a Creator once again.


…and this is his fault, why it must take a long time before I could meet them?


Well. I just offer you one available solution, Aristo. If you find solution to your own liking, so be on your way. After all, something that comes up easy won’t last long anyway. This is the way how you will appreciate those who beloved to you. Sometimes we realize how important someone in our life when they’re finally gone from our life.  


And we will know how sweet like after we taste bitter. That goes the same with life.


Man, I wish I could turn back in time just like in Doctor Who or Back to the Future.


Don’t worry. Everything happens for a reason. I remember one quote from Oscar Wilde:

“Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.”

And I remember one quote from my Lecturer; we wouldn't know the right answer if we’re not taking a wrong turn.


Yes, that could sum it up. Experience is the best teacher after all. Of course, if we’re learn from it. I also remember one quote from Paulo Coelho: “When you repeat a mistake, it is not a mistake anymore: it is a decision”


I know that you’re a new addition even you’re just show up in three chapters. So, what are you wish for, Henry?


Well, I was aiming to be a Journalist myself. Second to that is to improve my drawing skill. And there’s someone who waiting for me on the other side. It’s our promise.


There’s one a time we’re having relationship issues but somehow we’re getting back together after we eliminated the core of problem. We will meet again when we’re both reaching the top.

Each of us hasn't reached that position yet, so that’s why it’s star-crossed. Well, she’s longing go to German to take another degree in Music Psychology.


One problem that still remains my parents wouldn’t let me because it’s dangerous. Because as a Healer, we’re being forbid to do any kind of attack. Holding our emotions and do forgiveness are the challenging parts. Breaking the rules and Death is the answer.

I also rather die than become an Abomination.

That means I must know my limits and keep positivity in my life.

Napoleon Hill said in his book: “Remember that even a condition which the world calls HANDICAP you can call BENEFIT-and make it truly so. It depends on the man.” and “Every adversity has within it the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit.”


Wow. I’m utterly speechless. Be careful, buddy.


Yep. I’d be happy to stay around but I must go. I’m needed somewhere :)


Ahem. Spend Christmas with your girl, eh? Don’t stay up too late :P


Oh, I wished. I must exorcise Undead and Evil Spirits. That sucks when you’re born as a Healer, no holiday. See ya, Warlock, Ari.

<Henry leaves the conversation>


Hi, everyone! I just got here. Taa-daa! This is my Christmas outfits. How do I look? I am a Santa!


You look great, Cassie. Why it takes so long for you to get here?


You know that I just want to prepare the best for you, silly pumpkin ;)


Okay, Cassie. What’s your resolution for the upcoming year?


To be honest, I have nothing else to wish for. I already got mine. To be with someone who truly loved me, to stay beside him for the rest of my life that alone is enough.  You know to find person that truly love you as who you are is very rare nowadays.



For me, meeting him is truly a blessing in my life. He’s perfect in his imperfect life. It’s like Creator finally hears my prayer.



Yea, that goes the same for her. If I chose to stay, maybe I will not meet her. She’s also my type, she has black hair, and wearing glasses; independent, smart, hard worker and she have a beautiful heart which is rare in aristocrat world nowadays.  



He’s just being too kind.



My mother had all of those qualities but for me it’s still a long way to go ;)



So, how about you? I bet there’s someone wonderful in your…



Cassie, you must consider about other feeling.  You know that his current playlist is Jar of Hearts from Christina Perri.

<30 minutes later>



Okay, cheer up my Man. There are plenty of fish in the sea. I think it’s great news to know the truth sooner.



No worries, I already get over it! Besides I already get a better love anyway.



It’s love from my family. I was longing to have a true family. Not only just living under one roof, not only just related by blood. It’s finally became true. I think having that is more than enough.



Yeah, family is indeed important. Although I’m annoyed by my family and I’m annoying too but I truly love them from bottom of my heart.



That’s right, Cassie. Family is our heaven in the earth and nothing can replace them.



Hey, Malc! I think we’re in the right place.



Welcome, funky bunch! I've been waiting for you.



Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. Man, its rough I thought that we’re in “Can’t Remember to Forget You” parody from The Key of Awesome.



That’s hilarious. I remember after watching that parody that craves me to eat Nachos. So, I ate one last week, lol. I always feel hungry when it comes to food even my belly is already full.



So, what about your wish for the upcoming years, guys?



I wish to make my Mom happy. I haven’t seen her smile after that rueful day. It must be hard to be heiress with such of demands. She’s an Elder and I don’t know how much longer time that she had.



Be in this random family made me realize about the importance of love, to keep me away from being a heartless. Other than that, I already got my chance to meet her. One of my wish finally became true and she’s free.



We promise that we’ll meet again. Well, Ambrosia cures her illness and made her young again. For now I just want her to enjoy her freedom. She deserved that.



People say he’s a meanie but the truth is he’s totally softie.



Thanks, Bobby. I just don’t like to brag around, that’s not my style.



That’s great, Malcolm. How thoughtful. I believe Nancy will be proud of you.  So, how about you, Bobby? Is there something that you wish for?



Thanks for asking. Well, I've achieved having a big family. I’m thankful for that. My wish is to make them happy. I know this sounds crazy to have a lot of children nowadays but I believe we can make it through together.



I remember that Melissa wished go to Disneyland. Her wish will be granted as I already have enough money. We’ll go there this holiday together with the rest of family, I already promised her :)



Look, now who’s a softie? :P



They’re both a softie, brah. They just too shy to admit it :P

<All laughing together>



So, what you guys gonna do after this?



Well, we’ll celebrate Christmas at my house. It’s a family bonding time! We had a blast with last thanksgiving and I missed my Dad already.



Yea, it’s a good chance to know my future-in-laws. I know Morty seems disapprove but if I’m in his position I think I will do the same. Every father concerns about his daughter well-being.



Another thing that I loved for being there, I missed Bella’s home cooked dishes and Alex’s curiosity. That boy has a bright future.



I know when we start a family; it’s not about our life anymore. Everything is connected. So, I will do my best for our future.



So, that’s why we need to buy presents before we go there. You know that every in-laws love good mannered kid. But, it’s not about the value of gifts; it’s the thought that count.



It looks like you both don't need pre-marriage classes, guys. Good for you.



Of course, for us marriage is a sacred thing. It’s more than just love. It’s not merely living together. It’s about commitment to each other.

Our togetherness will not last just for one day, it’s till death do us apart.

So, it’s important to know each other especially dealing with each other flaws. It’s not fair for one who wants to be accepted as whom they are but they didn’t approve other weaknesses.

We are not perfect, perfect people only exist in a fairy tale.



Well, it’s good for you kids. Seems your parents raise you just right.



Thanks to dull classes that my parents set me up to. I realize that time I’m still too young to understand what they doing that time. I thought that I just wasting my time because I couldn’t hang out with my friends. When I think again now, this is truly beneficial, so I won’t need to take another boring class, lol.



I can feel your pain, bro. Dat feel!



So, how about you guys?



I already told ya.



Ain’t nobody got time for that.



Our time is up. So, this is our farewell. For now, take care of yourself, Ari.

<Aristo, Bob, Cassandra and Malcolm leave the conversation>



Welcome, Harriet. I was expecting you to come.



Thank you, Mr. I-don’t-know-who-you-are. I can’t believe myself that I could be in this place without being lost. It’s like a miracle!



Well, you can do anything when you believe.



You’re that dude that I met in the creepy forest, right? How’s it going, brah?



Oh, dear. I can’t believe for what I see.



Eh? What’s wrong? It’s what’s in at Oasis Springs.



Well, nothing. As long its positive things, I wouldn’t mind. It’s always nice for a change sometimes, so our life wouldn’t be monotone. So, how are you?



Life is good, love is better.



I see. So, what’s your wish for the upcoming New Year?



I wish that I could finish three skills that required for Dynasty requirements, getting a better job and wish that I could find my Soul Mate too, tee-hee!



I mean it’s not fair that Dina already had someone that she loved, they’re currently engaged and living together. It’s three of us. I just like aww, I wish there’s someone who loved me too.



Have you considered someone? Well, in Oasis Spring there’s lot of choice for you. There’s Zest who’s currently popular especially with a Cowboy hat, Don whose KTK favorite, Travis who’s featured in ayu’s Ratava and there’s also good looking guys over the town.



Well, I wish I had, but I think nobody interested in me. I’m just a country bumpkin.



Aww, don’t give up. I believe there’s someone who loved you just the way you are, Harriet.



…If you say so.



So, what you gonna do after this? Do you celebrate holiday with someone?



Well, Dina has a date with her fiancée. I missed Reed and the children at orphanage but I can’t go back home because that’ll be against Dynasty rules. So, I think I will spend my time on improving my cooking skills. Well, I don’t want stuck being a dishwasher forever!



Well, I wish the best for your dynasty attempt, Harriet. Be careful and Godspeed!



Alright! That also goes the same for you, Mr. I-don’t-know-who-you-are.

<Harriet leaves the conversation>



It will be end of the year again.



Well, what do you expect? Time always goes on, so our life.



Yea, I know.



Is there something on your mind, Grizz?



Redmond couldn’t be here. Harry said that his in-law is in hospital. He gave me his message that he’s sorry couldn’t keep his promise but family comes first. He hopes for your understanding…



I see. That’s alright. Family comes first. I agree with him completely if I’m in his position. So, is there something that bothering you?



No.



You’re bad at lying, I could tell.



Yea, it’s written all over my face isn’t it?



Well, there is someone… One day, I told him that’s pointless. Try to risking his life just for something that still uncertain is dangerous.



He said that every dream have its own risk. It’s for everything or for nothing. He will prove that he can reach his passions.



I’m hurting him, to the core.



Of course, you are. You don’t know how dream means to someone. For us that might be a petty thing but that could mean the most for that person. You just can’t tell somebody what to do because you don’t want to.



Is he saying something cruel to you?



No. It’s just me. I just don’t want him to be hurt. I’ve been in his position before; I couldn’t bear to see him failed.



Since that day, he chose to walks away and totally ignores me. Even if we meet; it’s like we’re a stranger. I think he hates me.



Is that true that he said that to you? Or that’s only on your mind?



No, he didn’t say anything…



In my opinion, he didn’t want to hurt you by a pointless argument. I believe that he already know the consequences, that’s why he made up his mind to take the risk and be prepared for the worst.



…Yea, I know. He prefers peace over war. He always yields all this time. It’s the first time that he kind of rebellious. I’m surprised myself, I thought he’s joking.



So, who is he? Is he your lover or something? <rolling eyes>



No. He’s my blood brother… I mean oath brother.



Pppft. It’s not the era of Three Kingdoms anymore.



Yea, he obsessed too much. I still remember about our oath…



"We two, though of separate ancestry, join in brotherhood . . . . We dare not hope to be together always but hereby vow to die the selfsame day."



It’s not in the Peach Garden tho.



Y’know that he means a lot for me. I don’t want our relationship end like this, just because a silly argue. If not for him, maybe I wouldn’t be as who I am today. This silent treatment just killing me slowly inside…



Keep it simple, brah. Life is too short for drama.



Don’t worry. If you’re truly meant to be together as Oath Brother, he will come back again someday. Brother should stick together :)

I remember one quote from my friend who I refer as my sister.



She said: “There is no perfect friendship in this world; there are only people who try their best to keep it.”

We have a different belief and faith but that not keep us for being together. We also lived in far-away place but that’s not holding me back to meet her in person—think about lost in foreign place all alone. Even I must lose my way several times before I could meet her.



There’s a beauty in diversity.



Thanks to wonderful folks that I meet. Without them I couldn’t be the one as who I am today. I’m grateful that I had my chance. I reckon about one quote:



“Never blame anyone in your life. Good people give you happiness. Bad people give you experience. The worst people give you lesson & the best people give you memories.”



Thing that you can do is support him, indirectly ;)



Is that what you wished for?



Yes.



I hope that could be true.



Thanks.



So, what you gonna do after this?



Nothing, I have nowhere to go. I think I will go sleep. Hibernate.



That’s too sad.



Ha. Better be alone than with wrong company.



Take care.



You too, ‘Creator’.

<Grizz leaves the conversation>



Well, I guess that’s all folks. Thanks for stand by me until this far.



I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I hope that your wishes and dreams could be true and you come up with a new resolution toward a new year.



Stay awesome and keep humble :)

Till we meet again!

<Ari Mau’s log off>

Credits

Quotes:
  • Modified version of Peach Garden Oath from Magic the Gathering
  • Napoleon Hill
  • Oscar Wilde
  • Paulo Coelho

Pictures
The Sims 4 Attributes

  • ·         Angela (for Contemporary Christmas Decoration)
  • ·         David Sims (for Santa Hat)
  • ·         DOT (for Holiday Yard Set)
  • ·         dx8seraph (for Halloween Set Skeleton Baseball Cap)
  • ·         Emagin360 (for Just DO it NIKE long tee)
  • ·         kardofe (for Christmas Wall)
  • ·         LumiaLover Sims (for Bandaged Face and Hand)
  • ·         SegerSims (for Santa Dress, Knitted Santa Dress, Snowman Dress with Scarf)
  • ·         Serpentrogue (Facial hair style 01)
  • ·         Severinka (for Christmas Set)
  • ·         Ms Blue (Winter Wonder Beanie & Scarf)
The Sims 4 Room

·         SimsVIP_Admin (for Christmas Living Room)

0 comments:

Post a Comment