Thursday, December 25, 2014


It’s been awhile since I move in. Seems it’s a best choice for me.


I prefer too much randomness instead lots of pressure.


I believe sometimes what appears outside not like what it looks like inside.


These two are random couple that I’ve ever seen and they never fail to make me laugh with their antics.


There is another couple who loved to show their public display of affections, they seem enjoy it a lot. Not only that, they also blessed with a big happy family. Not a single soul not knows about this lovebirds and their closeness makes every couple envy.


Everyone see them seem like they have a perfect life, it looks like they forgot what it takes to become as who they’re now.


Life is never flat when I’m around them; they make me feel so young.


Things are never changes, I guess. However, I saw something different in Morty. He’s more outgoing than he is before I know him. Bella also didn’t hesitate to reveal her side that I’ve never seen; it seems that she already comfortable with herself. Both of them are live happily and blessed with two wonderful children.


How about me? My. How thoughtful of you.


I don’t know what kind thread of fate that brings to us together like this. As if that we’re one. When she’s ill I can feel her pain, when I’m in trouble, she’s being there for me through her encouragement to make me stay human.


I can still feel her heartbeat, that’s good to hear. It seems that she’s still fighting through her life. She never told me but I know it must be hard to be blamed for a false accusation.


I’ve been seeking the information, that’s why I chose my job as a Secret Agent after my Dad. Secret Agent is one of dangerous jobs; I just… I don’t want something happened to him.


Dad told me not to worry about him. His body maybe old but his spirit is still young.


He encourages me to keep move on. He knows that finding Ambrosia is like an impossible task but where there’s will, there’s a way.


I want to cheer him up but in the end it’s him who cheers me by giving those pep talks. I can’t believe it myself.


I’m a bit of worried for Dad taking care Mom all alone. However, by looking at them, I believe there’s nothing to worry about.

***

Through the years, I still have no luck.

I start to wonder if Ambrosia is truly real. If not I must searching about the alternative. Her life is finite and I don’t know how much longer time that she had.


I heard she’s still run away from people who hunting her—mostly it’s a mob that work for ransom money that given by Altos haters—knowing her hideout was found. There’s news that one Sunset Valley folk who aid her was found dying because trying to saved her.

In the nick of time, Dad’s former assistant Morgana Wolff was there with her husband, Thornton. His life was saved. Later we found out that Ethan Bunch is the valiant Elder who prevents her to be taken away. 


…She’s deserved better than this. I meant, come on this has been a long time and yet they still can’t move on?  


I despise party especially from a distinguished family—mostly what they did just brag around about their possession. That’s not truly meant to be a high-class, a high-class meant to stay humble even we have everything. Being a high-class is all about manner even we have nothing. Preserve our family namesake is essential, we have our pride.

That’s what I learned from Gregory Landgraab, my ancestor and the founder of Landgraab’s company. However, it’s necessary for me to do whatever I can to gather information about Ambrosia. Despite from their vexatious attitude, they usually had invaluable information.


I’ve sent invitation to a notable family in both Willow Creek and Oasis Springs and it went well thanks to Dad’s guidance. I might not like it but seems after that rueful day I had problem with my temper. I’m afraid if I lost myself again and hurt someone.

Later, someone under the name of IRA sent me information through the email.

From: IRA
To: stayhuman@landgraab.com

Subject: Ambrosia

I reckon that you urgently need Ambrosia, yes?
Meet me alone at The Futures Past.

IRA -


She introduces herself as IRA. She didn’t talk much, she’s just there and giving information that I needed for an exchange. After the deal is done, she’s leaving as if we didn’t know each other. I had a strange feeling that I’ve meet her somewhere but I can’t remember.


Finally, I’ve found my way to access Ambrosia.

Dear, Creator…

Please be gracious to us.

It’s just a matter of time.


Bob agrees to help me, he wonders too about the legendary Ambrosia himself. Creating Ambrosia is one thing that every Chef wanted to. It’s not for fame, just for their satisfaction. It’s every Chef passion.

He starts to gather Angel Fish in his free time. I heard Angel Fish is quite difficult to get, it needs skill, patience and luck to get one.


Casey in other hand helps me to create replica of Youth Potion. I’ve given her the recipe. She’s a Whiz Kid like her Dad. It’s such a waste for people who didn’t understand her completely. She would be a fine scientist if life has been good to her.


And I for myself, I’m doing experiment how to gather plants that I needed to create one. One secret site called as Carl’s Guide that IRA referred helped me through gather ingredient.  

I’m a bit confused about gathering Cherry. I know there’s one in my home but strangely it never grows. Aristo helped me around through the progress; he found one at one place called Sylvan Glade.  

Time flies by.


Nobody said it was going to be easy… But, somehow we made it.


This is the legendary Ambrosia…


I can’t believe it myself.

It’s truly a miracle…

Now, she’ll be finally breaks free.


My efforts also finally pay off. Channeling all of my rage into positive activities help me prevent to become Public Enemies.


Aristo and Bob offered to help, but I refuse politely. Not because I’m not appreciating them but this is my own fight.


It’s a man fight. Real men always fight fair and square without using any dirty tricks.

Only a wimp will do something like that.

Our opponents are difficult and I’m in complicated position as well. It’s odd for Landgraab who’s being wronged stood out for Alto.

Haters gonna hate; I’ll lose side, but I don’t care.

They don’t know how it feels to be in my situation, they don’t know about the truth. With this I can distinguish who’s being true to us, who are the wolf in the sheep’s clothes.


So, I agree with one quote from Daniel Franzese:

"You either like me or you don't. It took me Twenty-something years to learn how to love myself, I don't have that kinda time to convince somebody else"


And another quote from Paulo Coelho:

“Don't explain. Your friends do not need it, and your enemies will not believe you”

I know what’s right.  

My heart told me so

It’s time to show what I’ve made of.

I don’t care anything else but her safety. Her life is short, so nothing to lose.


I’ve been waiting for this day. The day that I could repay her kindness; this is solely what I can do for her. If it’s not for her, I would become a heartless tyrant that rule with an iron hand.

It not takes a long time to get the job done.


Enemies have been eliminated, left unconscious without causalities; tranquilizing handshake is really a useful Secret Agent technique.


I send threat to their messenger if they dare to harass her again, next time Landgraab will not stay silent. I hate to do this but it must be done.


Time itself will tell who is the faithful who is the liars and the truth will always come out.  No matter how well they hide it, thing that be sure of they will have no peace of mind.

I finally able to secured the princess from harms.

She’s not alone, though.


There’s Lisa Bunch who faithfully protect her, who became her shield all along. She looks weary, but she stays loyal beside her.  


I realize knowing how many people support her, especially from Sunset Valley folks; she is not evil like her parents. When I asked them, they’re genuinely volunteered. They also know the truth.

I ask them what they gonna do after this. They said that their wish already fulfilled. They just want to make sure that she does truly belong with the right hand and get happiness that she’s truly deserved.

That alone is enough for them.

Other than that they will come back to Sunset Valley to spend the rest of their life with their family. Most of them already had grandchildren. It’s unbelievable to see Elders fighting all along this time.

Lisa smiled at me and says: “Don’t underestimate girl powers!”

We’re laughing together.

She told me to take care of her.

No worry, even without getting asked for. I will take care of her even it must cost my own life. Then, we’re finally parted our way.


Before her condition turned worse, I lead her into safety and give Ambrosia to her as I promised.


We’re finally come back safely to Willow Creeks. I asked Aristo if it’s alright for her to stay at home, he doesn’t mind but she decided to stay at hotel; she said that she needs a time alone. I understand. It has been a long and tiring battle after all. She told me that we can talk in the next morning.



Later in the next morning we have meeting at the park. We finally have time to spend alone. She told me that her condition is finally recovered, thanks to Ambrosia that completely cures her illness. We’re talking about lot of things until she ask me one question.


Why are you risking your life…? You realize that you don’t have to do this for me.


That’s because you loved me… :)


You’re the one who shows me what is love all about. In my worst time, you were there. You even sacrifice yourself even I don’t know about you yet.


…Thank you for loving me unconditionally.


I’m not good with words; nevertheless I am a man with his word.


…I’m yours.


Credits

Sims

Andre DaSilva, Steve Fogel (Maxis)
Holly Alto (MrSabolch, gemz123)
Arlo Bunch, Darlene Bunch, Ethan Bunch & Lisa Bunch (andres5604)

Quotes

Daniel Franzese
Paulo Coelho

Pictures



0 comments:

Post a Comment