Thursday, December 25, 2014


It’s a strange feeling when you had someone at your side through difficult times. It seems having a rough battle its pass just like a breeze.


He just said: “Don’t be afraid, just believe


To tell the truth, I am terrified. It’s a battle between life and death. Pick a wrong move then it’s a game over, no second chances.


…but I chose to believe him.


He told me in every difficult situation there’s lie path somewhere. Stay calm is the essence because the worst enemy is not other but ourselves.


He’s a Healer himself, and that didn’t give any manpower or advantage through physical power. Because Healer usually deal with tend others wound and rarely do attacking except if it’s related to spirits and undead. 

That’s their forte.


He reminds me again that we have our strengths and our weaknesses. Focus only at something that we’re good at because that’s truly meant as our path.

He knows that attacking physically is impossible because Healer restricted by tradition for not using physical violence or doing any kind of harms. They must hold themselves to control their emotions. That is the hardest part for being a hot-headed Warrior.

That’s why we could accomplish impossible battle through strategy alone (well, he did the plan and I went with the attacking) and more over he’s prefer peace over war.


I got a message from Bob; he told me that Cassandra is missing.


Malcolm told me about the situation, he said that bunches of stranger come over and seizes her by force. She tried to resist but it ends with a hopeless situation. Malcolm fights his way to protect her but that’s ineffective because his physical attacks didn’t work at all.


So, Cassandra is “Raven” that Avaratia seeks? She is the “Prophetess”?

Luckily, there’s no serious injury.


He still with me and heal everyone who hurts, he didn’t show his ability like what he did before though, just treating and stuffs. I thought that he’s playing game too much for using a skill name from one of MMORPG ::)

It’s dangerous for us Creator to show our powers to ordinary human. Just wonder how about Superman life if he’s exposed.

That’d be headache.


Malcolm works as Secret Agent just like his Father. He just reveals Cassandra whereabouts. And soon it’s me and him that go over there.


“Well, well… Look who we have here. “


“I believe that you’re Henry from La Lieur family… *gasp* you two have a matching ring, don’t tell me…”


“…a matching ring? I’m afraid that you mistaken. This is Yellow Topaz.”


“…Whatever.”


“Be careful, Aristo. She has been possessed. It’s a mind battle. I am exhausted. Need to refill Health, Mental, and Sanity Points plus cure some status ailments before I can fight again. I trust you can do it.”


“Alright, take care.”


“Tell me where you held captive Cassandra?”


“Cassandra? Oh… It’s her name?”


“Release her!”


“…it’s not that easy. “


“Heeeeeeeelp! I’m being a hostage and those people start to interrogate me with strange questions and doing something weird to my face!”


“H-How did you get here?”


“Hah. I might not look like it but I am a Sailor Scout!”


“Anyhoo, it’s not the era for the Damsel in Distress anymore!”


“I am as a girl has a radiant pride; I won’t wait my prince just to save me”


“I’ll fight on and shape my own destiny!”


“I’m not a helpless girl that waiting for somebody else just to save my life!”


“That’s awesome, Cassie!”


“Indeed, Aris! All the freaky people make the beauty of the world”


“I’m not finished with you yet!”


“What do you want?”


“Come back to me.”


“You never love me anyway.”


“I did."


“Eeeeeek, who is that? I sense Ex-Monster here!”


“I want your love, Ris.”


“Eeeeeek! She’s hitting on my fiancĂ©e!”


“That’s enough! Stop pretending just like we’re a happy couple. We’ve been through this before. It’s over!”


“I’m just Aristo and simply admit that we’re not happy with this engagement, this relationship. I know that you’re seeing someone… I've seen it with my own eyes.”


“Ris… That’s… misunderstanding.”


“How it comes to misunderstanding when I saw you KISSING him and DID something after THAT? And that happens more than once. You can’t deny. I have all the proofs.”


“You know how I feel?”


“Me duele tanto…”


“I always stay loyal and faithful to you for preserve our commitment, our tradition and yet…”


“You’re wrecking me.”


“So, you thought that you can coming back to me, just like a hit and run case? Did you know what I’ve done for you? Did you know what you’re doing already dishonor our ancestor?”


“I even preserve my first kiss and keep purity just for marriage. How suck is that?”


“Did you know that my family disowns me because of you? I always make you as first priority, did my best just for you and yet you treat me just like an option.”


“That’s just because he’s such a hunk and smooth talker.”


“I just want to be happy. I don’t want be part of political scheme all along. I am not a puppet! This is my life.”


“Wait! I thought that you’re single! Aaaahhhh…”


“Well, technically yeah but as family matter, no… Sorry, that I… never told you.”


“That’s cool! Actually, I will refuse something like that. Nobody likes being forced.”


Mom always said to me that: “Love just happens… It cannot be forced. That’s why love is magical and sometimes bizarre.”


“You’re pretty bold for a girl.”


“Well, yeah! Never underestimated girl powers! I’m also glad that I had wonderful Dad who truly understands me.”


“I don’t want to fight you. Man shouldn’t fight woman. It’s Men duty to protect them.”


“I can cat fight her for you if you want. I’m pretty tough myself! Rrawl!”


“We shouldn’t be fighting. This is something that Deadly Sins ever want.”


“So, where’s him?”


“He’s… He’s…”


“…just like what I thought. He’s abandoning you after knowing that you’re pregnant…”


“…You’re right.”


“Oh, no! That’s awful!”


“I’m sorry to hear that. But, please take care of yourself and the unborn baby… The little one didn’t do anything wrong. Please have a mercy.”


“We’re not going back together. I already move on with my life. I believe out there, there’s someone who loving you just the way you are.”


“I know… I’m sorry… I’m sorry for everything, Ris… I’ve done awful things to you and yet you still treat me with…”


“I know that I am nothing compared to my family. However, I’m proud of myself that I could live on my own without their help and I’m still looking a way to get them back. At last I could do something right for the first time!”


“But, if you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll help you as your friend.”


“I want no trouble; I just want a peaceful life. I know there’s history between us, but can we prefer peace over war? I’m tired of these things.”


… <nods>


“Aristo, it seems Avaratia has left her body. You did an awesome job for a Warrior.”


“…I’m a Warlock now.”


“I see. That could explain everything, lol.”


“What do you meant by that?” <pouts>


“Nothing! I already set a force field so she couldn’t go anywhere or possess anyone at the moment. Hopefully they would be here soon to seal her for good.”


“Who are they?”


“Reinforcement, don’t think that I’m here not prepare things. That’d be a suicide!”


“Aristo, your tasks here already over just leave this to me. Thank you for your help, buddy. I couldn’t do this all myself. At least, one from seven threats is already on control.”


“So, what you gonna do?”


“It’s a secret!”


“Aww, man! That’s no fun.”


“That might spoil the fun, but I’ll let you know because I’m not a meanie.”


“What’s that?”


“I decided that I will go chasing over my passions. Need to prepare stuffs. That’s it.”


“…Just do what your heart feel right. That’s what you’ve told me.”


“Yea, that goes the same for you, Aristo. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” that’s my favorite line from The Alchemist.”


“Glad that I met you!”


“Me too”


“So, what we gonna do?”


“Let’s go home!”


“Nope! We still have unfinished business here, Aris! That irresponsible man! Grrr. Justice must be served. Let’s us wrecking ball!“

- To be continued -

Ari’s Ramblin’

Knowing with TS4 alone could help me to make such stories. I believe when Supernatural theme expansion comes out it would be a-w-e-s-o-m-e for Supernatural fans. Well, I’m a sucker when it comes to Magic-related stuffs and D-r-a-g-o-n!

Important factors for me are expressions and animations.

When I play RPG, I always pick Magic user like Healer or Wizard. I wish that Magic were real; I would love to attend Hogwart School of Witchcraft and Wizardly and have fun there!

 Episkey!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment