Sunday, October 26, 2014


So, today we have frequent visitor that always love bothering my life. Yup, this is the overly attached wife, Eliza Pancakes. She always comes over here almost every day, every time, every moment till I’m sick looking at her face.


So, I have a special surprise for her. I hope that she doesn't mind haha.


It’s not that I have a grudge on her or something…


All that they ever did just flirting with each other; they always SHOW OFF their affection on the house. They thought this is such a romance show?


That’s a treachery! This is treason! Get a room, please! That’s annoying for me. Do you know how does it feel for still being single at this age?


Sometimes Eliza muttering something strange, like: “Yes! I still win”; I wonder what’s wrong with her head. Are we in some kind of competition or what?


Not only Eliza, we also got another one. This is Henry Atreides. His parents must be love Suikoden II or simply love Dune by Frank Herbert. I don’t know where he’s come from, it seems our home become such a tavern or something?


Please, one overly attached visitor just enough, we don’t need another one.


I’m still collecting gemstones. Well, I couldn’t let Bob handle this all the time, he had his priorities. It’s about time until seventh child’s born. I think he need more time with his wife than helping me to collect my stuffs. Well, if you want it done right, do it yourself!


From left to right: that’s Orange Topaz, Hematite, Shinolite, Rose and Emerald. It’s still raw crystals, just wait until I could make them into jewelry; I believe the value wouldn't be same again.


Well, my collection is not completed yet and there’s a lot of thing to learn about this stuffs. There are lots interesting books, but I think not all of it is important. Mostly what I read just bore me to death.


My life has become much better since I met this girl.


Even I don’t have to worry deal with bill anymore. At least, I could afford something that I want to and there’s a slight improvement in my life. I’m grateful for that. That means I already level up a bit right?


That’s the last time I saw her for act high-and-mighty. Hah. Who do you think you are, mean lady? I bet that she’d stop pestering me from now on.


You already know who she is, but I just want to make her looks so mysterious, lol.


From: iamnothingwithoutyourlove@nukaseev.com
To: iamaweirdo.cgoth@goth.com
Subject: “…ahem! Err… Uhh… Just read it.”

Dear, C. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. However, there’s something that I need to do as my first priority before I settle in with you. Well, I want to reach the top first, I know this sound selfish, but that’s my principle, so we could do anything we want in life. 

But, I assure you, it’s not like Miley Cyrus lol.

However it’s man job to feed the family. I just want you be there for me when I’m coming home, it always nice to having someone welcome you home after you had a hard work. Especially for hug, kisses and home cooked meal! That’d be lovely! 

Haha, I think that I ask too much.

I believe you feel the same like me; we’re the same after all, well, just in a different package, haha. It’s not even funny.

Love can wait. Will you wait for me?

But, one thing to be sure of, nothing’s gonna change my love for you.


- Aristo -


I still contact her and I just want to tell her that meet our meeting was the best moment in my life, having her in my life is such a blessing for me and she’s changed my life. I hope that I’m not bothering her too much.

My friend, a beautiful kind-hearted lady said to me that:

“Love is a funny thing. The feeling is so overpowering, but you know that's what’s so good about it.”


I guess that’s true.


…I might ever been in love. But, man! I never felt this strong.

Well, I…

It’s not like the usual me after all.


I need to focus.


Oh, I haven’t told you yet. This evil narcissist selfie addict just joined the party.


I can’t believe that he’s a young adult now. Man! I felt so old.


He said that he needs a break since his Father who looks after his Mother now. His Father just retired from his job. He also wants to pursuit his dream as well. There’s something that he’s looking for.


Bob also work a part-time job as a stand-up comedian that only occurs when he had free time.


There’s once a time when his child, Melissa couldn't go to a trip with her friends to Disney Land. It’s not like that Bob doesn’t have money, but with a lot of children that he had, he ensures that his children get their priority straight first. That’s their education.


He realizes that he couldn't live from being a Chef alone; he needs more income to make sure his children need and well-being. So he decided to take another job so he could make Melissa happy and going to Disney Land someday with the entire family. That’s his promise to his little girl.


Glad there’s Alysha who understand about her Dad situation and made Melissa feels much better after that. She’s quite mature for her own age.


Well, being a parent with a lot of children are tough. My hat’s off to you, bro.


Sometimes, there’s no visitor at all.


But, because crack a joke is something that he loved to, he didn't see that as a burden. He said to me as long that we’re happy with what we’re doing, that what matters the most.


I regularly accompany him by playing piano at the lounge. The tip is not much, sometimes I got nothing, but I’m happy at least I did an honest job and do something that I loved.


Or I simply be there for him, well that’s best friend for right? I’m waiting for him while I taking care my clients. Well, working for people sucks; I want to be my own boss at the field that I truly love.


I know as the heir, I could take over family business but I couldn't. I hate doing something that I‘m not love at and what isn't my forte. I always feel small, useless and dumb.


Ari didn’t tell me anything how to deal with my situation though. I haven’t seen him in these weeks. I wonder what he is up to. I need to get my powers back but I don’t know how. Don’t say that he doesn’t know about this either. I still wonder until…


…I meet this weirdo.

I received an email from anonymous that says:


“I know what you’re looking for, Aristo. If you seek the answer, which means power, come alone and meet me at Crick Cabana near a mystical tree. I’ll give you choice.”


He introduced himself as Grizz, he has something to tell me and he said this is urgent.

What? Love confession?

Thankfully it’s not about that. It’s not a BL story that Fujoshis usually read you know and Fujoshis won’t even dare look after stocky heavy man, they tend to look after pretty boys, hahaha.

He said it’s about a preparation for upcoming battle with 7 Deadly Sins.


There’s a hint, he said that the first will come.


When I inquiry a bit about his life. He’s suddenly got angry at me. I was yelled by him! Man, that’s such a bad temper. I just want to know how he got the info about me. Is he related to Ari somehow? But seeing him, his manner… I bet he is not.

He wears a birthstone, though. That’s a Citrine. It’s an alternative birthstone for who’s born in December. The name of the gemstone derived from Citron in French that means Lemon. Citrine often looks similar with Yellow Topaz but you can always tell from the value. Yellow Topaz is quite expensive that’s because of the rarity.


It also symbolizes Fortune and Power. No wonder if he’s so barbaric lol.


I was lectured about privacy and I feel so hopeless here. I reckon that he know the answer that I seek. So, I just need to have patience as a Saint. But, that was stopped when a random lady come over and ask him for a bill. He hasn’t paid his meal yet. That makes his spectacular show ruined, hahaha. Serve him right, lol.


Then he led me into an abandoned mine. I wonder what his purpose for bringing me here is.


He growls like a Bear and suddenly the entrance just fall apart like that. Wow, I never saw such strength like this. This is inhumane. I wonder who he is.  Then he asks me to come along with him…

Uuuhh…


This is fishy, really. But, I decided to come along…


I never thought such a place exist in Simverse. This is amazing. He said that this is the Forgotten Grotto. And he starts to preach me…


“I have news for you, Aristo.”


“For the Creator who’s been stripped all of his power there’s no chance to getting it back if the one who did the ritual was dead. Well, that’s your lost. But, don’t worry hope still be with you, child.”


“You know that Gemstones are more than just a shiny thing.”


“According to a myth, it has a mystical value. Gemstones can be used as curative, safety and do harm as well. That depends on who use it.”


“…You have a potential as a Warlock, Aristo. From now on, I want you to learn such an awesome skill that called as…”


“…Witchcraft.”


Meanwhile…


“It’s about time to wake up Lady Avaritia.” 


“Heed our call my lady and cast blasphemy upon Willow Creek.”


“…and destroy every last line of Creators in the Simverse.”


- Next: Superheroes -

0 comments:

Post a Comment