Sunday, November 23, 2014


He knew it!


He knew that I was Casanova!

My cover has blown up!

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh…!!!


That’s very embarrassing!

I feel like I don’t want go to school anymore!


I want to start my revolt, so I gather a family meeting.

I told them that I planned to do hara-kiri, eat lots of okonomiyaki, a bit of spaghetti and listen to one or two songs from Pavarotti… Mmm, delish! But my petition was rejected by the entire family. They said that’s not how a Goth and a lady supposed to behave!


That sucks!

This is not the medieval era anyway; we could do anything we want! Miley and Justin themselves could do everything they want, so why can’t I?

Okay, then I will be a hikikomori and a full-fledged otaku then!

Still. Denied!

When I had another petition, everyone flee as if I am a random monster encounter!

Aaaaaaaaahhh!

But, my life is totally changed since I meet him.

I barely think about Malcolm anymore.

Like, huh? Who’s Malcolm?


He’s Mom new friend. It’s a Friend or ‘Friend’, Mom? *wink wink*

Ahem.


He’s in fact way older than me. But he’s too young for my Mom and he’s no match for my Dad. He said that he just arrived in Willow Creek to live on his own and he wants to start his own business someday. He’s into gemstones and stuffs.

Oooh, shiny shiny!


When I asked him about it he’s hysterical just like a child over a candy. He told me that he loves shiny stuffs since he’s a little boy. But, when it comes to his family, he’s frowned and sometimes there’s anger that reflect from his eyes. Ouch, touchy subject!


Oftentimes he comes here to have sleepover because he didn't have place to stay for a moment. Well, Mom is alright with that but Dad seems kind of dissent however after Mom persuade him with a puppy eyes, he finally let him in. 


But, to be far away from family, doesn't he feel lonely? 

Constantly I wonder if he’s just faking his smile. 

Meeting him is not merely a coincidence.

I feel it’s like there’s a red string of fate that linked us together.


The more I’m with him, the more we’re closer, I feel strange. I feel something that I never had before. It’s not the same like my feeling toward Malcolm. It seems like that I already know him before I meet. 

We had so many things in common even we didn't tell each other and I just know it even that he didn't tell me. And sometimes its freak me out as if that he could read my mind. What's this feeling? It's love? Why it's so different? 


One day, I asked a random question to him. I dunno, something like this just popped out of my head. I said this to him while I attend his party.

…So, it’s okay to be a weirdo?


He said that we are not a weirdo, we just unique human beings that packaged in an exclusively limited super duper ultra deluxe rare edition that not everyone could find and see the worth inside ourselves.


Hah. It’s the first time that there’s someone who’s agree with me.


I thought that I was the only one.

Born from aristocrat family, honesty is such a rare thing that we could find. Let alone about kindness. Everyone see others as tool and not as a human being, everything is around benefits and life survival similar to Hunger Games but in a different class.

Well, not everyone is like that tho.


My Dad is the one who against it so that’s why he chose to move out to Willow Creek from Sunset Valley after the Landgraab’s tragedy. Let’s say the lady from Alto family is also different, she’s a kind person though her parents are evil. 

So many wonder if she's truly their child or not. It's too bad that some people just couldn't let her go and want to make her suffer the same fate like her parents. Didn't they know that killing the dog doesn't heal the bite? 


…and that’s right like what Malcolm said. Our future is guaranteed, we already set up with engagement by our parents and we will not live in such of misery. Most of that is for political things.


We cannot choose who’s to love. We’re only doing for what we’ve been told. Do this! Do that! It’s like that we don’t have a living will. Our life and worth is decided by standards. So, that’s why most of us must do our best or we’ll be a disgrace to the entire family.

We just like a puppet that solely needed for keep a family dynasty.

That’s why something that called as Freedom is priceless.


So, that’s why it’d be dangerous if we’re not following the rules. Such as broke up engagement would be a fatal mistake. That could be mean war between two families. Sometimes it can lead into death and knowing that aristocrat has all the money, they could do anything to manipulate the truth if they’re truly evil.


That's why that's also right like Uncle Malcolm (well he's Dad BFF remember?) said that's why doesn't have any friends because most of his classmates, especially their parents are scared of their life. 

Wrong turn and you will be eliminated… 

Wrong choice and you’ll be involved…

Wrong side and you’ll be someone black sheep…

Whoosh.

Just like that.


I learned that he’s come from such a family just like me. I wonder if he’s changing his identity first and burn all the traces that would lead to him before he arrived to Willow Creek. 

Then someday he just disappears into thin air.


It’s been several years since I ever heard about him. He never comes here again, Mom is kinda worried but Dad is the opposite. I wonder why Dad could be such a meanie sometimes.


When I come visit his residence, he’s not there.

I knew that he’s behind that door

…but I can’t see him anymore.


My heart aches.

What this kind of feeling?

I don’t understand. Why it hurts so much.


I decided I will confront him no matter what.

I know he needed help

…and I hate to admit it, but I need you!

I need you! I NEED YOU!


"Sis, could you stop please? Its midnight here and I have two exams for tomorrow!"


"Oh, be quiet Alex! This is the good part. Can’t you see?"


"Whatever… I’m outta of here."


Can’t you hear me?

The pain’s killing me.

I don’t want to lose you.

Not like this.


Please let me in.


"Cas, did you see my glasses?"


"I believe it’s over there, Dad."


"Thanks. What’re you doing?"


"You see? I’m busy for… um practicing for stuffs. Could I have me-time please?"


"Alright, cutie pie!"


"Geez, I am not a little girl anymore Dad. Stop calling me that!"


"Yes, you are sweetheart and it’s always be ;)"


"Yeah, yeah just get out from here, Dad. You make me feel awkward."


"Suuuuuure. It’s him right?"


"Daaaddd!! Would you mind not to invade my space please??"


"Hahahaa!"


You’ve changed my life

You decorated my life

When everything is wrong

Somehow you make it right


If we’re truly meant for each others

Please, Creator.

Make it happens.

This is my only praye…


"Cassie! It’s time for dinner! I’ve prepared spaghetti and a glass of Milo for you."


Aaaaaaahhhh!

Why my family always ruining the good part!

When I’m not bothering them, it’s them who bothering me!


I must start over to recording this again!

Arrrgggghhhhhh!


Hey, I just wonder…

Are you alright there?

I’m kind of worried.

My chest hurts every time that I found something that reminds you.


But, I feel happy at the same time, I kinda hate this feeling.

I never feel something like this before.

It feels so strong. What’s this? It’s unexplainable. It’s illogical.

I want to meet you.

I want to stay by your side.

Is that too much to ask…?

Then, at one of random day, he suddenly appears from nowhere.


He invites me inside and straight to his room.

His ROOM!

Aaaaahhhh!

My heart starts racing… I’m not so ready for this. I know it sucks for Goth to uphold such things before marriage as part of our tradition, but I’ll let it slide and make it secret between us. *wink* *wink*

I know you want me; you know I want cha lol

But, it’s kind of disappointment when I saw there’s only a single bed and he just want to talk. At least we could… lol, never mind. Oh, me and my dirty mind.

See, it’s not very ladylike and I wonder if I really fit as aristocrat myself.


He suddenly… proposes me… out of the blue. It’s like OMG. We’re not in relationship yet and he says that he wants to marry me. This is insane!  


Of course I say YES!

One day I received an email from him:


… I don’t know what to say, he can be so random… *blush*

Love can wait he say?! Eeek! Not for me!

Okay, dealio! Let’s move out!


Oh, Daddy


Oh, Mommy


Oh, Alex


It’s a pain for me to say this but I need to go, to pursue my own destiny! I believe that you two love Alex more than me because I’m not the heiress and he’s boring pretty much normal like everyone else, so you won’t miss me so much!

Adieu!


"Nyah nyah nyah nyah! You’re wrong!"
  

I have someone that I love and he loved me too.

- Back to List of Stories -

0 comments:

Post a Comment