Saturday, November 1, 2014


I always wonder why adults’ life must be so complicated, difficult and full of drama.

My parents always fighting, Mom always crying and Dad break everything. 

…sometimes I’m getting hit even I’m not doing anything wrong.

It’s always like this.


I’m tired.



So, happily ever after is just a fairy tale then?

I don’t want to grow up; I don’t want to get married and I don’t want to be like them.


One night, I listen to something that I’m not supposed to hear.



They ‘sold’ me. I couldn't believe my ears either. I thought that I was their child. 

How could they…? 

They notice me, they try to explain, but I don’t believe them. How could I? They always break their promise; they’re liar and have no time to spend on me. Even when I desperate need my parents… 


I always believe them, but no more. 


I decided to run away from home. No such parents would do such a thing. They must be Evil in disguise! My real and loving parents must be somewhere out there or …I just unwanted child.


I always yield all the time, I always try my best to behave to be a nice girl but no more. 


I decided to run away from home…

…and go to Sunset Valley.

I loathe them! I despise them! I hate them!

…and I change my identity…

I don’t need my old name anymore…

…I could live without them.


…let it go.


…Several years later…


My name is Lily. 


Sorry if you must read horrid thing like that. That is just a little part of my life. Don’t worry about me; I’m having a good life here. I’m stronger than you thought, you know. 


Well, let’s move on from sentimental stuffs. 


Tomorrow our school will go into a field trip and I looking forward for it. You know there is… tee-hee, I just too embarrassed to say it loud. There is one boy that I like.


He’s cool, dark and mysterious…

…and definitely my type!


I don’t know where it’s going but I just want to stay friend for now. I want to learn more about him. I wonder if there’s someone that he like. He never talked about it.


Oh, he’s always hanging out with his friend. It always had been three of them.


I wish that I could go inside, but it seems I’m not fit to be there. I know my place; I’m just a poor country girl who barely could buy my own taco. There’s no way that I could blend with them, two of them are aristocrat. Well, yea I had crush on him, but I swear for Llama’s sake, it’s not for his money. And one of them is my best friend.


Her name is Bella, she’s beautiful… I kind of envy her, she could be with him. Well, Bella parents working for Goth. So that’s understandable why they’re so close. I just wish that I could be in her place. Tee-hee, kidding! I just enjoy my life, that’s her luck and Bella’s so kind to me. She helped me through difficult times and she even shares her meal when I don’t have money, she’s irreplaceable. 


Then one day, I meet him in a park, sitting alone. It’s odd that usually he always hanging out with Bella and Malcolm. 


Oh, talking about Malcolm, I heard he’s died on accident. I feel sorry for him. 


I’m not into news, I barely watching TV and couldn't afford subscription for newspaper. That’s why public service helped me a lot. Thing that I do now is how I can stay alive without depend on others but I’m still live gracefully, just like a lady.

***


I received her letter. It’s from Lily. It’s been a long time that I’ve seen her; I hope that she’ll alright. To fallen in love with the same person is awkward. 


But, somehow we survived without involved into a cat fight… That’s not very ladylike. 


I’m glad that we’re still friends… sort of. I know our relationship will never be the same again after I saw such thing. But, I just want a peaceful life. Even it hurts me. My best friend tried to snatch my fiancée.

But, it’s simply misunderstanding because I never told her; it’s also a part of my fault.

- Flashback -


Dear, diary…


It’s November. November rain... I hate rain.

 
I don’t know what happened to Morty, since us back from the school trip. He rarely talked about himself now after he’s gone and it seems that he lost part of his soul. He starts to shut himself. I know, I felt empty too without him but life goes on, Morty. We need to accept the fact that our dear friend is gone.


 Sometimes I wonder if this is the best for us both. 

I know that he’s being forced to be with me to because the engagement thing. 

 
I lived from a lower middle class family. Bachelor family has been served Goth for generation. Well, it’s somehow look like feudal thing that discuss about Lord and subordinate thing in Japan. My Father, Simish somehow is like an advisor for their family and Morty Father’s set up engagement for us since we haven’t born yet, to respect the tradition...


I know him since he’s a little boy, for me he’s always a little boy.

You don’t know how it feels. 

I never truly loved him anyway.  

I tried my best, but… I couldn't. 


There’s someone that I love. That’s Ricky Martin… ::) 


Nah, I’m just kidding and he’s already taken anyway. I’m envy for his partner, wish that I’m in his partner place. He’s not only good looking; he’s… simply every girls dream!  

Eeek! Ricky I love you!!!

Oops, my apologies. That’s not very ladylike.

It’s like hey Ricky you’re my prince charming, let’s get married and having a big happy family! Dozens of kids are enough to keep two of us busy, so you wouldn't see anyone but me.


Like that gonna happen anyway, lol.


But, it’s his life, his choice, his decision. It’s not my own business, yet so many people who judgmental. People easily judge into other for the happiness that they didn't have, because nothing they could do other than blame. 


Oh, I just sound like him and Morty, let’s change the topic.


I listen his song that called “The Best Thing About Me Is You “or “Lo Mejor De Mi Vida Eres Tú,” I love both version. I don’t want to be a home wrecker. But, real life never works that way.

Sometimes I wonder why. Sometimes I thought why life is not fair. But, my Dad always reminds me to be grateful. Be grateful for what you had, before it’s become the only thing that you had. 


Sigh, that’s why I don’t understand about love, love seems has no boundaries. 


But, yes I never told anyone. There’s one boy that I loved. But, now he’s gone forever. We always been together and I never felt this way when I am with him, it’s strange. My chest hurts when he’s not here anymore.   

My Mother doesn’t mind. But, I couldn’t let my Father down. But, whatever my case is.


Love just happens… It cannot be forced. That’s why love is magical and sometimes bizarre.


He always kind to everyone, even he’s being treated not fair. He always tried his best even though his mother is so demanding and treat him just like nothing and always compare him with others. Yet, he’s still being a good and nice kid, just like Elsa from Frozen. I guess that sometimes not being goody-goody all along is fine, being mischievous is fine as long stay in boundaries. 


We’re a human being anyway not an Angel.  


I’ve seen one side that I never saw from him one day, he looks like a Devil, and I guess he’s up to his limits.


I guess that’s what made me fall for him. But, maybe it simply a misunderstanding, yep sometimes for us girl, we’re mistaken the kindness that boy offer as flirting. He simply keeps his tradition to respect everyone. 


I think that he must be having someone that he loves too or his parents already set up engagement for him.

I’m confused.

Who’s the one that I truly loved. It’s him or Morty?


My mother says just believe in what my heart told me


Its pain me so much to know my heart told me that is him. 


But, no matter what happens. I’ll always to continuing to love Morty. It’s my promise for me, him and my Father. I’ll find a way to always love him. Maybe for him… We’ll reunite and meet in another life just like Katy Perry song: “The One That Go Away”, but the difference is I’m just his friend.

I don’t want to hurt Morty, so I will keep this for myself. 

Cheating is not very ladylike.

Sometimes fate is cruel. 

But it’s crueler if we say that we love someone but the truth is we are not.


- Flashback End -


Tomorrow she’ll come over to our house. 


That’d lovely. Have she found someone that she truly loved?


Well, I do.


My love for Morty grew stronger after we face trials of life together. 


I guess it’s all the right moves for both of us.

- Back to List of Stories 

Ari’s Ramblin’

It’s story collaboration with Big Sis. So, yeah we’re brainstorming things one day @Origin and it turned like this after we survived with #typoalot. I’ve had my fun writing this; hope that you’ll enjoy it too. 

Credits

Lots

Darkmoore Keep (indira_1221)

Images


Brian Froud



Elsa from Frozen




0 comments:

Post a Comment