Sunday, October 5, 2014


Once upon a time, somewhere in the Simverse, there’s one kingdom. The King and Queen govern the kingdom with love and kindness, they also known as judges that always act fair and square. They understood what the folks needs. The folks were happy with the regime and support them wholeheartedly. 

It’s just one day before the Prince coronation to officially become the next King.  

This story is just like in a fairy tale, what’d happen next? Maybe he’d be married to a beautiful princess in another kingdom and lives happily ever after and their kingdom are flourished for eternity. 

Cliché 

It’s too good to be true. No one knows what’s behind. Real world never works that way. Let’s look into another route.   

It’s still the same kingdom. 

One day before he took the coronation, he heard something that he should not hear, he said something that never be said and then the prince’s banished. He was exiled because he did treason to the king. He objects what King said and in the end catastrophes falls to the kingdom and destroy everything. 


No one survives but the prince alone.


So, that’s the story. I’d like to use that for my upcoming storytelling material as an Entertainer. Pretty cool, huh? Haha, absolutely not! You must be joking if you think that’s cool. I would be kicked out if I tell something like that. I couldn't think about anything else, because I’m so tired and there are lots of things to do.


Everything seems so different compare to back then. It’s just like born into a royalty but end up like a commoner. Royalty or commoner, that doesn't matter anymore, because thing that matter is the fact that I’m grateful that I’m still alive. You couldn't do anything when you died.


To be honest, I was so lonely here. No one could understand for what I truly feel. (I’m just the new kid in the town, anyway)  I pretend to be happy-go-lucky and I couldn't let people know that I’m truly depressed.


Well, yeah. My family just disowned me, how come that I wouldn't be sad?


I remember about 10 lessons on marketing from one blog. Looking at point 5, Georgiana Laudi said “Be People Driven”. So, if I didn't do something useful and if I couldn't move on with my situation, that’d be bad for business.


Sometimes I just want to shout ‘help’ like one of The Beatles songs, but I couldn't. So much sacrifice to pursue dreams. Thankfully Bob is at work so I can use the double beds freely.

Enough with dilly-dally, is this what I truly want?


No. But, sometimes, what’s mind already know, it took times for our heart to accept completely. I think that’s true for my situation right now. Sometimes I regret the choice that I made. Isn't family a precious thing in this world that money couldn't afford?


I couldn't go back, even if I wanted to. I have to stand on my own feet, fast. I don’t want people to see me as who I am right now. Man must be strong, man should not cry. I need be useful or people won’t look at me…  I must be helpful or I just nothing but parasites…


Time flies by.


So, many things happen in my life.


I’m still working as Entertainer and I chose the music branch. I think it’s a better idea to vent into music instead telling jokes that tell everything all about you (I have no talent as a comedian anyway). I also became fat. I need to do exercise more often.


I’m still trying to figure out how I could manage the money, because the bill is so awfully expensive, that cost me a pretty penny (no wonder that the post-woman had a suspicious smirk).


I hardly have money for myself to spare.


I also ask Bob to gather minerals for me, when I’m thick on money and he’s alright with that.  I’m happy, he’s happy and that’s what win-win solutions all about.


Bob and Eliza have been together again. They’re just like a newly-wed couple. They announce that they would have babies soon. They’d love to have a big family and they want seven children. I also got connections from his wife. That’s good to hear, I wonder if they also think about the financial support for their children. Nah, that’s none of my business.


Eliza is somewhat different with what I heard about from people. I think she had been through a lot too. Coming from a remote village and tried to blend with city folks are not easy. There’re so many requirements just to be accepted. She also socializes with wrong people so she became one, just like them.


Some say that who we are depends on who we socialize with. I finally understand why Father did something like that for me. He just cares about my well-being and I didn't understand what his intention was that time. I guess it’s just me with the lack of understanding.


Bob still living with me though, he’s been a good friend of mine and we’re quite open each other. He’s the chef in the house and I got five star restaurant foods for leftovers. The reason why he still with me, that’s based per Eliza request.


That’s weird for a couple that lives in a separate house, sometimes they’re spend their quality time in their home and here though. But, they are adults and I believe that they know what the good is for both of them. So I have no right to say anything about that.


The core of problem is the lack of trust and friendship. That began from misunderstanding and poor communication.


Not to mention, there also third-parties that want to break off their marriage.


Sometimes trying to become a mediator and a ‘bridge’ between them can be so frustrating. I’m not a marriage consultant, you know.


I also met Malcolm Landgraab. He’s evil but he’s not as evil as he looks. He’s more into a selfie-addict instead. Oh, I hope that he wouldn't end up like someone that I heard in news, just because one imperfect selfie, a teenager decides attempt to take off his life. Thankfully, that’s not happen!


I heard that Malcolm had problem with bullying in school when he’s still a little kid, the cause is quite unreasonable, that’s just because: he’s smart and second to that is he’s rich. Different with kids who get depressed after being bullied, Malcolm became aggressive and start to beating up everyone who’s bullying him. Some kids end up in hospital and some still missing until now, there’s no news about that case either. And he became the bully himself.


Malcolm that people used to know, who is kind, lovely boy who always help people in need were gone. It’s like the devil got inside of him.


There’s one quote that I took from one of the famous Philosophers, Friedrich Nietzsche:


“He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."


You could say that he lost the fight and became the monster instead but… not entirely. I knew that he still fighting his monster.


Something terrible also happen to his family. Landgraab’s nowadays not as fabulous as they were before. They’re used to live in Sunset Valley and they’re well-known as humble and kind, loving and caring but now… People tend to not get involved with them, especially people warn us watching out for Nancy.


I’d love to tell you his story someday, or Malcolm himself who will tell you, but not now. Hopefully that he’d remember that instead having selfie all day.


Am I seeing someone these days? Yes, I did. I have my eyes on Goths.


Bella Goth?


No. Not Bella.


She’s old enough to be my mother and she’s already married. Goths have been so helpful to give me emotional support that I was lacked. I’m very grateful that I met Bella. She blessed with a beautiful face and a beautiful heart and yet there are people who despise her. Mostly are women who had crush to Mortimer and still couldn't move on with their life. C’mon, get a life!


Bella really didn't care about those stuffs; she’s busy loving people who loving her. That’s the key of happiness. Her mother, Jocasta once said that to her that people can say whatever they want about us but we have our own privilege to ignore them.


So, who’s the lucky girl?


It’s Cassandra. Thanks a lot to Alex who play make believe as a matchmaker and…


Bella who always teasing us when we’re being together, I told her to stop…


Thankfully, Cassandra more interested with our match instead listen her mother.


All is set, but one approval needed before that actually can happen. I heard to be a part of Goth family, there are several requirements.


…and it’s unpleasant.


I haven’t made my choice yet; I hope that she’s not seeing anyone.


Still.


Through the success that I reap (although that I’m not there, yet), there is something that still missing. I feel empty. I missed my family. I had a sinking feeling and I need to get home, as soon as possible. I want to apologize to them, especially for my Father.

I’m not asking them to forgive me but it’s the right thing to do. I realize that I was wrong all this time. If I could look into others perspective without being so self-centered, I know that Father has been thinking about my future as well. No parents that not thinking the future about their child.

I know that I have lost all of my power but I know one trick or two without using power.


Interestingly it’s required gemstones.


One day before he took the coronation, he heard something that he should not hear, he said something that never be said and then the prince’s banished. 



He was exiled because he did treason to the king. 


He objects what King said and in the end catastrophes falls to the kingdom… 



And destroy everything. 



No one survives but the prince alone.

What’s he done? 


He wished something that was forbidden that time: 



Freedom.

*** Next: One Heart ***

Credits

0 comments:

Post a Comment