Thursday, October 2, 2014

Chapter 02a: Choice and Demand


Nobody ever told me that double beds are not available to share, even for buddies! I thought that would be cheaper but in the end buying things without knowing, what I had just disaster, especially now I’m living with a living dead slob.


When I met Bella, she face-palmed me, she told me that double beds usually are for a lover. Now, I KNOW why.


I remember when Bob became excited for unknown reason; especially when I told him about purchasing double beds. Just thinking about his gesture back then, sent me shivers down my spine. That time, I wonder IF I also dealing with the unknown here?


Since we’re officially living under one roof and Bob is a famous chef that Willow Creek ever had (he’s well-known for his fart-cooking style, eww). People already know about Bob and Eliza relationship that appears to be cross to bear after cloud over horizons.


Bob is surprisingly dependent for a grownup; he always follows me around as if there’s someone who stalks over him. So, this is what he meant he doesn't want to be alone.


People (mostly fujoshis) start to wonder (with their imagination).


Most men see this as a calamity, but I see this as an opportunity, for my own business.


Talking about business, oh, yes, I haven’t told you yet.


Since I was a child, I was fascinated with gems. I did research about gemstones when I had a free time and that’s captivating, just like when I read The Lord of Swings.


The first time I know about gemstones was through a long-running animated TV series called Sailor Moon. I was so amazed about the power of Silver Crystal (which appears after Usagi/Serena collecting seven rainbow crystals), it’s so powerful and it’s even could destroy the world if the crystal was taken into bad guys, and yet no one knows what behind a pretty looks alone.


And they’re pretty clever to use the name of gems, like Beryl (center), Kunzite (top-left), Nephrite (bottom-left), Jadeite (top-right) and Zoisite (bottom-right) for the first season villain names, which is a reference for a real gemstone.


For me who was born in October, Opal would be my birthstone. There are varieties of Opal, but based upon colour, I love Water Opal more than anything else. Gemstones have more to offer than just a shiny look. They have attributes, meaning, origins and benefits as well.


So, in short, I would like to have my own shop. But, that couldn't be happened, because I was constrained by rules to do this, to do that and blah blah blah… That’s just because I am the only one who can continue my family legacy. But, I don’t want to be the heir!


Nü Kå Seev lineage was well-known as sort of patriarchy; meanwhile I’m more into equality. My twin sister, Ira, would be the best candidate as she looks interested with those stuffs.


Since I was a little child, Father has been so demanding about what is allows, what is not, that also includes with whom I must socialize with, which made me sick. At least I am relieved that I am finally free, free to be myself and choose my own destiny.


I’m starting to join a career as Entertainer; at least I could get funds that I needed to start my own business someday. It would be easy to ask somebody (again) for help, asking for a loan, but no, I don’t want to. At least, I want to stand on my own feet. I want to know where my limit is.


I know, nobody said that my path would be easy, but… I believe in love…

Where there’s a will, there’s a way.


Oh, and my birthstone, Opal symbolize Hope.

Chapter 02b: The Benefits 


Greetings! I’m Bob and I love Pancakes. So, I’m Bob Pancakes! Today I just back from work as a Chef and life never have been so wonderful since I moved out from that living hell. I also have a new look for a new life. Cheers!


I’m married to one girl that once I loved the most, her name is Elizabeth. Isn't she pretty with that smile? She reminds me of childhood friend of mine from Thornberry family, she had the same freckles, glasses and smile just like her but I know… It’s not her.


We’re happily married, back then… Everyday like a blissful paradise and everyone envy us, because our happiness is like the story in a fairy tale.  But, that’s over until we’re decided to move to Willow Creek.


I can’t believe that she changes, she just like a different person. I’m not happy because she wants more than Pancakes. I begged her to be back to herself again, to be Eliza that I once ever know, to be Eliza that I ever love, but it’s no use. To make it simple: our marriage on the rocks.


I’m glad there is someone that I could vent to (I hope I can trust this guy). I need to calm myself. I know, most of us, men don’t like to share our problem, especially when it’s about personal things. It’s not like that we don’t want to share, but it more likely that we don’t want other to see us when we’re weak. We’d prefer to solve them our own.


I don’t want to lose her. I really love her. But, every time we talk, we always end up hurting each other. It’s like that we’re not meant with each other anymore, we’re like a total opposite.


I was starting to lose hope. I pray, pray and pray, hoping for a miracle that would be happen in my life. I missed all of those good stuffs, before everything became like this. I’m starting to wonder if Creator is really exist at all (and I start to doubt if this guy really pay attention to me).


Then, one day he started the conversation while we’re having breakfast. He told me that he had a big plan to bring us together. He explains me about his plan and that doesn't make any sense at all.


Who does he think he really is? He’s not married nor seems not like a person that has any experience yet. He could talk big with his plan, but that’d be worthless if he can’t proof it. That just how real world works.


I was startled. He glared at me and said that he just want to help me. He asked me that what’s wrong with that. He stated that a good relationship is mutually beneficial for each other and strive for a win-win solution. There’s nothing good happen if I don’t do something.


I couldn't say anything else as if that he could read my mind and he’s right, what I did all this time just moping around, and no wonder if people start to avoid me and walking away from my life. Nothing I could offer but sadness and problems.


In the next morning before I’m going to work, I was surprised to see him with her. I knew that she was the one who stalking over me all this time and I was avoiding her, because I don’t want to hear one word that could end our relationship.


He looks confident and he keeps his word. I won’t expect much from him (I still have my doubt) but at least, it’s good to know that he tried to help me. I’m a Loner and I hardly trust people. But, seeing on this…


…I could have a little hope, right?

*** Next: What's In It for Me? ***

Credits

0 comments:

Post a Comment