Thursday, October 16, 2014



I just got invitation from a stranger; he said that I could participate in some kind of contest. I don’t know what it is but it is very far away from my hometown. Old folks in my place said, if we don’t know about someone, how can we suppose to be care?


So… L-Let me introduce myself… Sorry, I was kind of nervous (my hand is shaking, my body is trembling) usually it’s around new people, but it’s strange, because it’s just you and me. I hope that’s okay with you.


Hi. My name is Harriet.

I lived in one place that not everyone in the world knows about. 


I am not smart; I’m so hopeless in math and psychics. I tend to get red mark just like Nobita Nobi (Noby). Simply having C is just a miracle for me. 


I am not beautiful, I don’t have fancy clothes, make up and jewelry comparable to girls that I knew. My classmates said that I was weird, nerd, bookworm and so old-fashioned.


I am not rich; if I’m wealthy in the first place I would be smart and beautiful like others said. 


And I am definitely not popular. I tend to be alone and watching interesting things in the sky. 


I also don’t have friend that truly care. Most of them only come for something that I have, when I don’t have anything that seems helpful, they wouldn't bother to come or just say hi. Who wants to befriend with a stupid, ugly, poor and old-fashioned orphanage like me anyway.


I also have problem with my memories, sometimes my head feel dizzy with unknown reason. Sometimes it really hurts. Sometimes, I just don’t know what happened to me. It’s like someone take over my body. It’s really creepy but I don’t want to make my Guardian worry.


He’s already full of problems.


My Guardian, Reed always told me that the important thing is I love myself for who I am, what appears outside doesn't matter, thing that matter is what comes inside and that’s what matter the most.”


Reed might look rough and intimidating but deep down inside he’s a refined and compassionate man. He aims to be a world-class painter but he hasn't reach there yet. He’s also who handle cooking in the orphanage, his cooking is delicious.


I never knew about my parents. Thing that I know about is this pendant, Reed said that’s memento of my family. I don’t know why I am not having parents… or why I simply abandoned here, no one knows but looking at this pendant, I only hope that they have their own reason. I wish that I could meet them someday if they’re still alive.


I feel nervous around people and I felt like an outcast, even when I’m blend in crowd. It’s like this is not the place where’s I truly belong. I tend to be alone in the forest and listening to music all day instead hanging out with ‘friends’. I chose to be alone than having my heart break into pieces.


But, despite of what happens to me. I am grateful with my life because Reed and the children in the orphanage are very kind to me.


No matter bad things happened to me or just simply having bad days, I always said this to myself:

“Harriet, always think something good. In one day there are good day and bad day, just focus into something that makes you happy. If there’s nothing good, just think something good will happens in the future.”


Time flies.


I reach a stage where I must stand on my own feet. I can’t afford going to college and such because of my situation. I already working hard for the best I could do and applied for scholarships but I haven’t received any news. I also don’t know what I supposed to do with my future.


But, Que Sera Sera!


I’m 19 years old now. I think it’s about the time. It’s really pain me to saying goodbye at the place that I loved but I would be a burden to Reed. I hope that I could stay. Reed doesn't mind as I can help him to attend the children and Reed said that if something happened I always have a place to come back.

Then one day something strange occur to me.

I have a dream. A dream that calling me to a certain place. There’s a voice that said:


“Harriet, Harriet. Now is the time. Come here.”


I woke up and it looked so real. I remember where the dream was taken place. It’s the usual place. It’s somewhere in the forest. The place where I listen to ‘You Are’ from Dolly Parton, this is a song that always accompanies me through the hard times.


Then, I met that person. He has the same voice like what I heard in my dream.


“You've come. I’ve been waiting for you.”


“Who are you?”


“I am sort of… friend.”


“F-friend…? Are you my Fairy Godmother?”


“Yes. Err… No! But, uh yeah sort of! You may not know me, but I know everything about you.”


Strange, instead having panic or a heart attack, I feel calm. I feel safe and it feels so warm-and-fuzzy. Am I supposed to be scared or cried for help? And he said that he know everything about me. Tee-hee, I am so flattered!


Then, he gives me an invitation. He tells me that in upcoming November there will be some kind of challenge. He wonders if I might be interested to participate in. He says this is one lifetime chance that could change my life forever. I still don’t know because this is too sudden. He said that it’s alright; I don’t have to participate if I don’t want to.


Then I said this to him:


“I… I want to try…”


“…it might be rough, long and winding road. Are you sure about that? Are you sure that you don’t want to take your time? It’s an important decision. Important decision shouldn't be taken as easy thing.”

His smile began to dim as he talking, his eyes display some kind of melancholy, and he looks concerned. I don’t know who he is, but it’s strange. It looks like that I already know him for a long time. It seems that I could trust his word.

Yes, it’s true.

Something that comes easy wouldn't last long.

I determined with my answer.


I said yes.


He then hugs me and wishes that I would be successful in life and get something that I always wanted.


I hope this is what I truly want. I don’t know what lies beyond and I admit, I am very anxious, but, still it’s better than to do nothing. I also get another gift from him it’s a sum of money to do a makeover for my new life. He said to me sometimes looks also important for first impression.


And that could sum it up.

But, where am I?


Am I lost?


Oh, dear! I began to panic because I never take a long journey and I’m totally alone. Alone in a strange town and there’s no one that I associate with. I know it’s easy for me to cry for help but I don’t want to make a fuss and invite the ‘wolves’.


It’s also dangerous for a girl to travelling alone! My Guardian always said beware of the wolf especially wolf in sheep’s clothes. (I regretted that I’m not taking Kung-Fu lesson when someone invites me for free!) I know and it sounds silly to take invitation from one stranger and yet I don’t know it seems that I can confide to his word.


But, in time like this, I have one magical word that always makes me stay calm and content.

It’s: “Que Sera Sera”

To be continued? The next chapter is here: Bad Day.


Ari’s Note


I think I should see the rules first when it’s announced and study it myself before I enter. It’s kinda a new thing and it looks challenging and tough when I saw TS3 Immortal Dynasty rules in Carl & Pam’s


But! There’s still a time before 1 November, so, until next time! It seems that I’ll update two stories in the future. Thank you for you guys who reading this far. 


I really appreciated it and grateful for your love and kindness that you showed me.


 ‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you His peace.’


See ya!


Harriet’s Note


It’s one of lifetime chance. I wish this is what I truly want. I wish for the change that I looking for. To find something that I always longing for, I believe that Watcher always at my side whatever happens. Even I don’t know if Watcher is with me or not. 

But, Que Sera Sera!

(Future) Immortal Dynasty Participant Data Sheet (Sim Form)

First Name: Harriet
Middle Name: Isabella
Last Name: Aristatella
Origin: Unknown
Age: 19
Birth date: 12 May
Zodiac: Taurus
Birthstone: Emerald (which symbolize love & faithfulness)
Precious item: Legacy Pendant
Traits: Clumsy, Loner, Music Lovers
Aspiration: Soul Mate

(Future) Immortal Dynasty Participant Data Sheet (Watcher form)

Name: Ari
Zodiac: Scorpio

Birthstone: Topaz (which symbolize constancy & loyalty)

0 comments:

Post a Comment