Sunday, October 26, 2014


No one knows about us but our thread of fate linked with each other. It’s like our life is connected, resonance with each others. I could feel you even without making a contact. 


It’s been several years since Sunset Valley tragedy occurs. The provocateur already executed with death sentence but their only child is missing. They’re still searching for her whereabouts but no single clue lead to her. It just a matter of time until she’d be found out and executed like her parents. 


I thought it’s not fair. Her parents are the one to blame, just leave the child alone. She’s by oneself a victim. But, real world’s not that kind. Blame everything to them even the innocence as long they’re related, just finish them off. 


I guess that’s consequence for made a choice as being different


That’s the news that I heard from her. She’s the one who keep reminds me to stay human. To always preserve this heart, I thought that, I won’t need it anymore. I thought that my heart was turning into stone. But, she’s right. I still need this heart, at least that retain me from not turning into a heartless.


It’s been awhile since I received her email, I’m glad to know that she’s safe but I’m afraid it’s not her condition. It seems that Potion of Youth has its side effects. Today we decided chat online using Skype. I just worried with her current condition. 


<cough> <cough> I fear that my life would be end soon.


No. Don’t say that. You’ll live.


But, I am glad that not happens to you. It seems different drug have different effect to the one who drink it. Or, lady luck rather not smile at me. 




As you already know, my family did terrible things. It’s a deadly Sin. I believe something like this even Creator will not forgive us. 


…You've been fighting all this time. You’re doing what you could do. You prevent the worst from happening. You’re doing the right things. You’re not wrong.


…I know my own limits, dear.

There’s no point to fighting the inevitable. Grim still will come whatever happens. Having a longer breath just a matter of luck and a pure blessing.

I am grateful that I could meet you.

Even that we contact like this in private.


It has been two decades, I couldn't believe that I’m still alive.


Please. Don’t say that. I’ll be your power. I’ll be your strength. I’ll be your wings. Let’s move on together. Let’s survive this whole mess together. Don’t give up hope. 


…no one know about what life would bring to us right?


Yes. I heard… <cough> <cough>


…go on.


…Ambrosia is the only way to purify. And no such thing exists. That’s just a myth.


I see. Until that could be retrieved, will you wait for me?


I’ll keep fighting for you, for our future. Please stay alive just for me.


…It’s a shot in the dark, but when I am with you there’s no place I’d rather be. 

- Back to List of Stories -

Credits




0 comments:

Post a Comment