Thursday, October 16, 2014

Chapter 04a: (You) Light Up My Life


Bob Pancakes is here! Life’s been good to me. How many years have been passed? Man! Time flies by just like that. I never imagine that moving out is really a best choice. I thought it would be the end of the world like my recent favorite from Skeeter Davis.


He… really kept his word and showed me through his action. I regretted my attitudes toward him all this time… (I thought that he just using me for his profits) and I was wrong all along (I thought my hunch is always right).


In real life nowadays there are few people that really care and be there for us (especially in hour of need). So, be careful with people that we meet (especially look out for the strangers). Better be safe than sorry.


As we grew up, we need to choose our circle of friends. We don’t have to be friend with everyone else, just be with the one who make you happy. Be with the one whom always stay true to you, find the right person, it may take a long time but the right person is always worth the wait.


I’ve met so many wrong people in my life and they’re always stabbed me from behind. That hurt. Reality bites. I’m became a Loner and quite paranoid around people. That’s why I couldn’t let my heart broke again, especially when Eliza starting to became one like them.


I’m glad that he’s the right person (at least for me). I don’t know about him (I don’t know how to start a conversation). Does he feel the same? (I hope so)


That’s the valuable lesson that I want to share to my children when they’re older (they’re too young to understand). I don’t want them to suffer the same fate like me (please, heaven, no!). Just let that happened to their father but not to my children, dear Creator.


Talking about children, these are my children. I was longing to have seven children with Eliza.


There are Alysha (top-left), Melissa (bottom-left), Quintin (center), Cecelia (top-right) and Daisy (bottom-right). Mostly my children are girl, so Quintin is the most handsome in the house. I hope that Quintin could take care of his mother and sisters when I’m not here with them.


It’s just one more before our wish become true. The youngest one is not included here because she’s still a baby. I always bring their pictures in my pocket; it never fails to make me smile when I have hard time at work. I would like to tell more about them sometimes!


I was born into a big family; in fact I’m the thirteenth and the last in my family. Well, yeah my family loves to have lot of children so I think maybe they want to create their own league.


Why I chose seven? Because seven is one lucky number!


…and one old myth said ‘if we have a lot of children, there will be a lot of blessings’.


He reminded me that if I planned to have lot of children, I must be preparing for a lot of responsibilities. I know (but nothing can stop me chasing my dream), I just want to have one big happy family (you just sound like my mother!)


For me when they’re born to this world, that’s actually a blessing for us (that’s true). They’re our little angels that made us closer than before.

Oh, yeah…


Talking about him…


I don’t know what happened to him. One day, when I got home, he already looks like this. He hardly talks about himself, usually he always talking about business and opportunities every time with his cheerful attitude as if he doesn't have problems at all. That’s really astonishing and creepy at the same time.


As time goes by, we’re started to open with each other but still…


It’s hard for you to trust me? (Well, yeah I admit that I had a hard time to trust people too)  You helped me through my worst, so why you’re shut yourself and won’t let me in? (I thought that I’m your buddies?)


Please come back. It’s been a long time and…

I’m really worried.


I want to light up your life just as you light up my life, bro.


There are us who patiently waiting for you to show up, so we can have full’s of joys of spring again.

…You’re not alone.

Chapter 04b: Stay Human


Once known in the history, Gregory Landgraab who’s merely a humble and poor school teacher received an unexpected fortune and becomes the richest person in the Simworld. So, that’s why Landgraab family has been known as an aristocrat for generations.


My dad’s not included in actual Landgraab lineage; in fact he’s just an outsider.


The true heir is my mom, Nancy. He happened to be a down to earth doctor who works in a small hospital in a small village. Either it’s his destiny or a pure luck. He met my mom there, while she’s in journey with her family. She’s once known as his patient. They’re fall in love and you know about the rest of the story.


Dad whose last name still remains a mystery changed his to preserved Landgraab’s Dynasty. After I was born, my family decided to move out to another town based upon Grandfather last will to my mom.


That’s Sunset Valley.


At the first day, I really want go to school alone. I want to join with others with a school bus. But, mom won’t let me. Mom is like a bundle of nerves! Because of that I don’t have any friends. I also hardly have time to blend because people that I knew didn't have the same interest with me and no one want be friend with me either because I look like a nerd.


People started to made fun of me, just because I was different.

That became worst, when they realize I know lots of things that they didn’t know. While at class, they kept boo-ing me even teacher said to stop. They dislike me for being Mr. Know-it-all and say that I’m a teacher’s pet, actually I’m not meant that way.


I just want to make my parents proud of me through school achievements. They didn’t understand that mom has a high expectation on me. Why they did that to me? Didn’t they know that I was study hard to achieve what I had? Didn’t they know that I woke up earlier just for study and hardly have time just to play??


I’m grateful that Dad taught me lot of things that not exist in aristocrat world, like: always be kind to everyone, whenever you are. Work hard, playing hard, stays humble and always be true to do what you love. Aristocrat worlds are not look like the way it seems to be. That’s a nasty world that I didn’t want to involve with.


When they acknowledged that I was an aristocrat, people start to walk away and hate me even more. They thought my life’s perfect and happy like in a fairy tale. They thought that I could get everything that I want through asking alone. They never know me in person, but why they’re so judgmental?


If there’s a song that could describe my life that is: I’m so lonesome I could cry. Especially when I notice that other kids set up their wall. It’s like a different world be divided by classes alone. I tried to befriend them but most of them chose to avoid me, mostly the reason was they’re scared of their parents and their peer groups as if I give them heebie-jeebies.


I didn’t tell this to my parents, I don’t want to scare them out of their wits. Ignorance is bliss!


However, I was on cloud nine when I met this kid. His name is Mortimer Goth. He’s the one who introduce himself with a gloomy look. He said that’s the tradition of his family. He’s also an aristocrat just like me, I’m just glad to know that I’m not alone.


He’s different.


Because he has a kind heart, he’s not like others who is materialistic, snob and full with themselves. I hate it. When I met Bella Bachelor, my world became much better. She’s not an aristocrat and yet she has a beautiful heart.


We’re grown up together.


It’s always three of us.


…and we’re getting closer.


I’m still getting bullied at school but Morty and Bella always come in the right time before everything turning out worse. That’s despicable! They didn’t know who’s behind the building. What’s their problem? Landgraab just want to make Sunset Valley to be a better place and yet this is what they did to us? Morty reminded me for not taking everything personally, they just don’t understand.


I…


Sometimes I just want to shout why my life is not fair. But, I couldn’t. Every time I want to unleash my anger. I remember about what Dad told me. Always be kind. I remember Morty word for not taking everything personally.


Dear Creator, are You really there? If so why You’re letting this happened to me. I always be good person, I always try to be kind but why everyone always hate me.

Why, Creator?

Why???


I always yield all this time but, that not last long…


Until Altos appear in our town and then a tragedy happens.


At first they act friendly, they moved in as a newcomer in town. They said that they want to invest with our business to make Sunset Valley a better world. My Dad had a hunch, he told my Mom not to involve with Altos, but Mom didn’t heed him. I know Dad just an outsider, he didn’t have right to speak his mind when it’s related to family business.


I don’t really understand for what’s wrong but their child, Holly seems like a genuine person. Since that time, I also involved with the Altos. They’re kind… but something seems off. I tried to have a positive thought, but I couldn’t.


And Dad’s right.


One day they stabbed us from behind. Vita reveals my deep secret about being bullied, she also exaggerates the story and that make my Mom furious. They also know all of Mom weakness and they used that to destroy our dynasty. Not to mention about how they deal with Sunset Valley folks, they twist all the facts and make us look like the bad guys.


They are sly as a fox.


With all what happened, with all the prejudice that against us. People in Sunset Valley even hate us more. They ask us to leave. Altos are in the riots, being their leader, the provocateur and add fuel to the flames. I cannot see Goths in there; I’m glad, I believe that they’re staying neutral.


Then one day, the bully became much worst.


I just couldn’t help myself. A still small voice tried to stop me but I couldn't hold it anymore.  I SHOW them off. I can’t resist to being bullied all the time. I’m TIRED for being a victim, so instead I became the BULLY instead. They just don’t know ME. They don’t know anything about how I FEEL. They don’t know that I have my own LIMITS.


Morty and Bella came after they heard ruckus over the school, but they’re just too late to stop me, they gasped when I already finished the bully and they look at me with dismay. I was crying… I can’t hold all my tears. I can’t believe that I did something like this.

Why something like THIS must be happened. I don’t want to see they look at me like this.


They chase me, but I chose to walk away.


I feel remorseful.

Oh…

I just couldn’t bear when my parents see me like this…

I’m trying to be a good child, and yet…

I…


If only I listen to a still small voice back then…


I don’t know what happened to my family but I knew Altos are behind the scene. My Mom, my precious Mom has lost her mind. Fortunately Dad has an acquaintance a Psychiatrist. And she’s… I don’t want to say it.

I gave them a bad name for being an heir and the current heiress couldn't do anything due to her condition. Our business also went bankrupt, fall one by one.

…Is this the end of Landgraab dynasty?

Is this the end of hard work of my ancestors?


I sighed; all those precious times just end like this.


A still small voice appears again and says to me it’s not too late for change. That small voice said that I still have my chance, chance to make things better. I couldn’t believe what I heard; I thought that I might be crazy for all what happened. That voice also says something about a brand new life, in Oasis Spring. Then, it disappears.


…I decided that I won’t give up. I will be the heir succeeding Mom.


Morty, if you’re a girl, I would be loved to marry you. We’ll live together someplace; I don’t care about being rich. As long that we have each other, we can face the world together.

That night, I decided to have my goodbyes. I asked Morty to come over and he kept asking why and what’s wrong. I just insisted him to come.


Goodbyes are the hardest thing to say.


So, I must make him to hate on me.


And it works.


Its better this way, so he wouldn’t miss me anymore.


He had Bella, so he’d be alright.


I wished for their happiness.


I know, when Altos still around, my family is in a great danger. Strange, their daughter, Holly helped me through this situation. She said that she sorry that she couldn't do anything but she said that at least this is something that she could do. I know that’s weird, but I’m grateful for the help that I got.


She also said to me, someday, when she became the heiress, she would make it right and promise will help me when we destined to meet again. She leaves me alone with a bank account and secret information through USB.


…I hardly believe when I find out what I see. Holly gave me one secret project that is forbidden and list of helpful information that I needed. When I look into the notes, she said that she stole it from her parents. Oh, gosh! This is CRAZY. What would happen if her parents found out? But, she wrote something bellow, she didn’t do it alone; she’s getting help from Sunset Valley famous hacker, Cycl0n3 Sw0rd.

It’s Potion of Youth.

It’s a secret project that Sunset Valley has been working on. Why it’s forbidden? Because it’s against the natural law and it’s against Creator. It’s located at the hospital that Dad has been work on and it’s still a prototype. So, I swipe lots of potions of youth from Dad works and crush everything about this project with the virus that I got from Holly.

This thing shouldn’t be existed or our world will be ruined if this is fall into bad guys.


I know my decision is reckless, but no time to lose.


Then when I got home, I mixing it into three drinks, with my Mixology skills, I tried to make the effect not come up. My parents didn’t know about this and thankfully they drink that without suspect me anything. The next day, we move out from Sunset Valley.

Time flies by…


Our life has been quiet and peaceful. We lived in Oasis Spring and it’s true like that a still small voice said our life became much better. Thankfully to Holly who helped a lot that time. If that’s not for her Landgraab dynasty would be extinct in evil Altos hand.


At least for mom, she still takes her medicine with my supervision. She still had a nightmare but it’s became much better. Dad former assistant Jamie Jolina and Morganna Wolff often comes here to check about her situation. They’re Dad trusted people. It’s nice to know that to know there are person who care in our hour time in need.

They also know about Potion of Youth and the only people who against with my Dad. Dad left his job as a doctor and became investigator instead. He still wants to search about the missing children (thanks Altos! But, it’s not for you Holly).


We’re living in Oasis Springs with a new identity.


At least I can fake myself as an evil narcissist and a selfie-addict who love posting photoshop-ed photos at Simsbook. I also heard about Morty. He also moves out from Sunset Valley. He married with Bella and had two children. The eldest is a teenager just like me (thanks to Potion of Youth)


Then, one day I just met this person.


He’s annoying. I hate every bits of him. I heard that he’s just move in here and make a move on Goths; he just doesn’t know his place. A merely homeless, stranger and outsider come into Landgraab’s territory and he think that he would take advantage to my (former) best friends and befriend with them?


Not a chance!


Bella is too soft, she’s invited him to come into her residence and have a slept over there!


I also heard that he just build a small shack and invite Bob Pancakes to living together. $20.000 is a big pile of money and that’s crazy! Has Bob lost his mind?


I just don’t know what kind of powers that he had.


I must investigate about this case further. I couldn’t let this person to be threat to Landgraab’s dynasty. I won’t let the same thing happened to me twice! I’ll find out who you are and crush you into pieces. We already have lots of wolf in sheep clothing in this world; I won’t let you get away!


I’m surprised when I found out that he happened to be an aristocrat too before he’s banished and his name is Aristo. I heard about Nü Kå Seev family, they ARE prestigious family that led important organizations behind the scenes. Mom also an acquaintance with this family!


I also done some research about him, I found one photo and that’s real, and it’s not being photoshop-ed, I also already met one of them. That makes sense and explains everything.


Since I was a child, Mom always brought me into several classes. One of the classes that we must attend was attitude class which the focus was we learn about manner. It’s such a shame for who was born as a Royale don’t reflect it. I could understand his burden, chosen to be the heir and never wanted to. I ever feel the same way, but if it’s wasn’t for Mom. I wouldn’t be here.


I understand and I was wrong all time.


Typically, aristocrats these days solely depend on the family money to survive, I’ve to admit, I also the one. So that’s why since we’re still young we’re being prepared for the harsh and cruel world that we’ll live in someday.


Most of us are lonely, because we have no friends. Mostly they use others as their tool for their own convenience. Take a wrong side and voila, you’d be destroyed in no time. Too much political things and that’s why we must stay sharp, because we face so many enemies even we didn’t make any.


So, the quote from William Shakespeare indeed true:

 “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” 


I’ve a change of heart and I support his dream.


He’d be a good ally and our relationship would be beneficial to us both. I’ll give him protection and the information that he needed in exchange he will help me with the knowledge that he had. Not to mention that it’s also that’s rare for a royalty who want to stand on their own. So, it’d be interesting.


After hanging out a bit with him, I learned something.

I guess…


I will only stick with the right one.


They are who always make me happy. They’re Morty and Bella…


Even if they didn’t know it’s me. Even it hurts to always see them from afar. Even I…

I’m alright with that…


One day when we actually met, he said that I reminded him of his dear friend. He asked if somehow my father name is Malcolm. I said no. He asked me again with doubt, asking me once more, because the resemblance that I had, and then I just smiled and told him that’s impossible.


I assure him that Malcolm Landgraab that he meant already dead in accident several years ago with their family. He nodded and smile with a sad, gloomy face and then saying goodbye with grace.
I know.

He still couldn’t forget about me. It also left a deep scar in my heart. To know how our friendship ends. I think that it’s the better thing for us both.

Let it alone

Let it be

Just let it go

Lastly but not least,


I remember one last message that I received from her:


.…stay human…


Chapter 04c: The Vows Go Unbroken


I wonder what’ll happen if I didn’t choose this way. 

Would my life be better? 

I wonder if I could go back in time. 

Would my life be easier?

So, what is life? 

What is real? 

Why do living things need feeling?

I don’t understand… 

The more I learn, the more that I realize how much I don’t know… just like what Albert Einstein said. 

It’s been a long time. I don’t know how many years passed since that incident. 


I felt it just like yesterday. 


My parents were dead. My sister’s missing. 


Even I couldn't face death. I couldn't deal with him, I was so helpless. 


Without prestige, without power, I just merely a Sim now. 

At least, I still can do something for them. I just want to meet them so badly. I just want to say something that left unspoken. 

I plead, I cried…


But even Grim didn’t heed me. 


That time I lost all my purpose of living. I felt empty. 

What’s left for me if my family is not here anymore? 

What’s the point to continue if the one that I want to prove is not here anymore?

Why life must be cruel? 

Why life must be harsh?

But, maybe those questions back to me again. 

Why I left in the FIRST place.

It’s my entire FAULT. 

It’s my CHOICE.

If only I… 

There’s no one who manage both Willow Creeks and Oasis Springs. 

If there’s no Creator assigned for the time being, the world that we live in would lead into chaos. Evil spirits that Creator fighting for will lurk freely seek their victims. Hate would spread over to the world and someday the Evil Entity itself would fall down and reign in and that’s the End of the World.

I realize now that… this is maybe what he meant that time. So much sacrifice just for a freedom. I 
guess I’ll just wait till the reaper himself come over me… 

I don’t want to share sentimental stuffs. 

I only want to share jubilant things. 

So, time flies by.

Those weepy and teary moments end one night. 


I don’t quite remember, because it does seem that I got head in the clouds all this time. 


I have awoken in a peculiar place. It’s poorly designed. There’s no door, window and the rest is just plain nothing.


There’s also someone there. I wonder how both of us got in here? Or he might be the one who summoned me here? 


Just when I want to ask who he is, where I am, he said this to me out of the blue: 


“Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.”


“Uh, yeah sure, but who are you?”


“Sharing real name is quite dangerous. There is several meaning just in my first name. But, my favorite one is Home, because that really means a lot for me. But, you can call me Ari”


“So, are you (a) Home?”


“…sort of, with this kind of body size, ahaha but it’s more resemble a Bear though lol”


He didn’t take things seriously. I just wonder who this random person is. Or he just stuck here like me and he doesn’t know how to get away. This is not good, I need to get out. But…


He shared the same name as me. I never tell anyone about my name. Its Aristo, derived from Greek language that means “The Best”. I never thought about this, I conceal about my true name because I just don’t want people know who’s the real me.

Ari itself means Lion, Lion of God.


I chose Ari because I want to be strong and be proud of myself like a Lion. Nobody knows what I truly feel inside this tough look. I might look strong and that’s just what I want to show to everyone. I don’t want to be burden and tried the best I could but deep down inside it’s just a plain heart of glass. 


“…and there’s more than that right? ;)”


Eh? Don’t say that. He is…


“When it comes to Zodiac symbol, sign of Leo possess the quality that Lion has such as loyalty, passionate, generosity and self-confidence”



“And those who are born under the sun sign of Leo are fiercely independent, confident and are in control. Well, they’re creative and influential forces and have internal power to make positive changes in their lives and the lives of others before them. Then, they also very loyal people and will defend friend and family honor to death”



…Watcher…


“Name’s also a form of prayer too. It kind of our wishes that we would want to be and it’s deep if you look at another way.”


…he’s the same like me.


“There’s a beauty in simplicity. You might look this room is distasteful but what I meant is what behind it. It’s pretty symbolic, not everyone see it. This is also meant your resolution.” 


“How can you look make it looks so simple. The world’s gonna end soon and yet…”


“Then, just save it. Just don’t make it complicated; the world surely will end if we didn’t act soon. Don’t make things more complicated, if that could be simple. But, I don’t do anything simple, every step that I take, every path that I chose may looks simple but nobody knows the true beauty behind it.” 


“And that always leads me into trouble… “


“Well, yah not everybody could understand our purpose, our way of thinking, they couldn’t read our mind. So, that’s why there are lots of theories, because there are lots of perspectives. Not everyone will agree with us but somewhere, someplace there is one who understands us completely even we didn’t tell them anything. That’s the right person or people for us.” 


I just can’t understand what he is talking about. 


 “Don’t worry some things are not supposed to be understand, just feel it with your heart and you’ll know it yourself.”

…that’s not help at all.


“Alright just stop being gloomy and snap out of it!”


“Just like you said, Simverse is in a great danger. The seals just broken when your parents died, well their tasks are more complicated that you think and they just keep it looks like simple. Seven Deadly Sins would come over and destroying Willow Creeks as their first destination in other hand Oasis Spring too need someone to handle. This would be long generational battles. I hope that you and your descendants are ready for this.”


“I might be a Watcher or Creator in your term, but I couldn't do it all alone because I’m still young and inexperienced. But, I’ll do the best with all I have, with all I can and with all my heart. I know that I have my own weaknesses but if I focus into a weakness alone, I always feel small, dumb and useless that’s why I choose to focus with what I can do which is my strengths. That also applies to your case, Aristo. I might have something that I horrible at but in your case that might be your best.”


“In exchange I’d help you to bring your family back. How that sounds like? It’s a win-win solution, right?”


“Yea, right! But, I will be dead before that… There’s no point for that.”


“Tsk, tsk, tsk! Haven’t you forgotten about this word: Immortality! “


“I see.”


So that day we seal the deal with such ridiculous body language that he propose to. If I didn’t meet him maybe I already a goner but with this I know that hope is still be with me.


He also wears a birthstone, different with my birthstone that symbolizes Hope, the one that what he wears is Topaz which means constancy and loyalty. He assures that he always be there for me if I needed him. I know that sounds weird as we guys usually never talk something like this.


No one knows about what we’re going through especially as Creator. Nobody understands us about our burden and responsibility. And nobody ever knows our pain, our struggles. This information must remain keep secretly among us, Creator or blasphemy would fall upon us.


It must be hard to be different, to be an outcast but we’re already chosen and bestowed gifts like this just because not we wanted to. That’s such a shame for them who didn’t know how we really are. Especially for those who easily make the judgments. There’s saying that you never know how special someone in your life is until you know them better, outward and inward.  


Most of people only show what they want to show, mainly because they don't want to be rejected. Life is harsh; life is cruel, that’s true but life’s also beautiful. That depends on how we see the world. Old folk say if we want to see beautiful thing in this world, we must cleanse our heart.

Because you can tell what is in a person’s heart by what comes from their mouth and when someone loves you, they don’t always have to say it. You can always know it by the way they treat you.  

That’s why what matter the most is what comes inside not outside appearance. Sometimes it's not about people who changed, it's about their mask that wear off.  


So, that’s why we Creator existed, to bring love and kindness to the world.  Most of people hurt, hurt people tend to hurt others, even they didn’t truly mean it. That’s our task to healed the hurt and bring back happiness again. Everyone deserved happiness that they deserved.


Where there's love, there's life.


I never knew him, but since I met him, it seems that we already know each other since a long time. Maybe that’s could be describe as the right one. The right person in your life…


This is the mean of Renewal. The symbolic meaning of this room is also mean “committed decades of their life” which also could be saying as “The Vows Go Unbroken”. 


I will do whatever I could to get my family no matter it takes; I do this for my family. I will be the Creator again whatever it takes as long I’m still in the right path, I don't bother anyone that's their problem not mine. I might not able to express myself just like him, but I will show love and kindness to the world with my own style. 


Love is not weakness, Love is strength.


“The real battle starts now. This is your true purpose and this is our battle plan. Two is better than one right?”

* Next: Witchcraft *

Credits

Sims - Altos
Mr. Sabolch, Original: gemz123

Pictures:
leetamee (forum.thesims3.com)
Louis-Léopold Boilly (19thcenturyrealism.com)


0 comments:

Post a Comment