Sunday, October 26, 2014

- This story was inspired by one of The Script songs. -


That day I had a dream. Dream that I wouldn't able to see you back again. I don’t know but it seemed so real. My father Gunther said it’s only a dream but for me this is more than just a dream. A cold sweat runs through my body, my heart start to beat as fast as if that will not have a chance to see you again. 

Then, I asked my Mother, Cornelia. Through the help from her and her sister, I don’t remember my aunt name but her name is Mrs. Darling. She’s a widow but she’s still faithful to her late-husband which was drowned when they had honeymoon together. 

Thus it’s revealed. 


It’s a hunch, before I can’t meet you again dear friend.


I’m asking around about you, but I have no information available. No single clues other than that offending scene… Oh, I never ever thought that you’d do something like that to me, just to make me hate on you. 

So, you thought that your farewell wouldn't hurt me?

Hence, you’re wrong. 

Your torment reduces me to tears.

I know you better, I’ve seen through your plan. 

We’re the same after all. 

Born as aristocrat, we carry weight as heir. 

Just to preserve family legacy. 

However the difference of me and yours, I am solely more yielding into my fate, due to this is merely the reason I was born, this is simply the reason I was existed. 


Whatever happens...


…You’re still a dear friend of mine.


It’s always three of us… 

But now you’re gone. 


My life became hollow. 


Especially when I heard news about Landgraab’s family that died in an accident.

My knees went weak; I couldn't believe for what I just heard. It must be a dream. A wicked dream, yes this might be a dream after all. So, I must wake up.  


I tried to call yours, but your number is not available anymore. 


I know Altos are to blame, but I felt so powerless. Since alliance has been formed between Altos and Goths, there’s nothing I can do anymore. I can’t interfere with Father’s judgment, that’d be against tradition and disrespect your Elder. 

I believe Father had his own reason why he chose this way; this is something that I couldn't understand right now.


If only I had power, I’d save you. 


Bella knew what’s wrong with me even I’m not telling her. It’s like written all over my face. She called into my number after I hang up the phone, she’s there for me in brief, she comes over, still using her pajamas with such a messy looks…


I told her; just leave me, she has important exams concerning one lifetime chance to chase her dream. Whatever I told her, her answer remains the same. She insisted to be with me. As long that she’s with me, she doesn't care about anything else; she said that she still can chase her dream someday. She chose to stay with me, abandon all her tasks behind.

We’re grieved together. 

Our dearest friend just died.


…It’s not a dream. 


Several years have been passed. It just looks like yesterday that we met in this park. 


It seems Sunset Valley folks already know the truth. They felt guilty for not realizing it sooner, and then they decided to build a monumental to honor Landgraab. I know it’s too late but seeing like this I couldn't live in this place anymore.


…especially for the place that have forsaken you.

Every time I see the monument, reminded me a lot about you dear friend. 

My chest hurts. 

I know. 


It takes time for our heart to accept what our mind already knows. 


Dear, friend. If you’re still here with us, we want to share the good news. 

I and Bella just got married. Well, there’s no point to celebrate a party without you around. You’re the one that we want to invite to our wedding party. So, we just make it looks simple yet meaningful for us both. 


Father and Mother are no longer here anymore and I decided to go your own way. Its true, born as aristocrat is our fate but our destiny is ours to make. Bella suggested about the new place that we’d settle in, I agree with her, the new place seem fit to my liking. Once again, nothing I could hide from her, all written over my face. 


Before Mrs. Darling passed away, she had one message for me, she told me to always keep an eye on you, Bella. I know it seems bizarre; Crumplebottom’s lineage is well-known intuitive for generations. Mother and Aunt already proof me that. She said that a stranger in green would take you away from me.  

No! 

I don’t want to lose you, Bella. You know me inside and out. 

You’re the only one for me


…and it's always be.


Our next destination is Pleasantview, before we settle in; we take a survey. We’re hard to believe, until we see that for ourselves. I heard news from local folks there’s mysterious abduction and that’s related to green creature. 

I terrified. 

My heart starts beating fast.

This feeling, it’s identical just like before I lost you. 


Bella knew what’s wrong with me. She hugs me and says everything will be alright. She assured me that she’ll always stay with me and that’s her promise until Grim do us apart. I just don’t want to lose someone that important in my life. 


Please, Creator… 

Hear my plea. 

Don’t let it to be true. 

They are the only world for me; please I don’t want to lose the world for me anymore. 

I have my thanks to Mrs. Darling, it seems what she said was true after all. You’re our Angel. I hope that you’ll reunite with Mr. Darling, Aunt. You’re astonished me with your faithfulness. I wonder where you are getting that strength. You’re living alone, stay with him all the time and even you able to shoo off those gold diggers.


Bella smiled at me. She said that’s the power of Love.


We cancel our destination to Pleasantview and choose go to Willow Creek instead to start a brand new life. We’re blessed with two lovely children; we’re lived happily together through the thick and thin that life offers for us. 

I’ve changed my dream, that I was shared with you. Do you still remember? We want to be a scientist together, to make our theories published, get our own Nobel Prize and debate others who against us? 

But there’s no point chasing that dream again, without you that just reopen old wounds. 

Now I chose my path as a Writer. I just want do something that I love. It’s funny to think again, that’s your dream in the first place wasn’t it? It seems this way I could… felt that you’re still here with us. 


It’s been a long time since I had a vivid dream, this is the second time.


But the difference is I see you’re coming back. It seems that I could identify the place, which seems familiar. 


That dream started to appear when I saw this man. I don’t know where Bella met him, but seeing him close to Bella made me envy. I know there’s so many rumor spread about their relationship, but I always believe in my girl just like she believes in me. 


He has been a frequent visitor to our residence; the entire family seems to like him. I believe that he doesn’t do any harm to ours. Normally, Alexander himself is very shy toward a newcomer but not to him. Child heart stills the purest. I believe he’s not evil.  


I know that he got eyes on my wee girl, Cassandra. She’ll be a lady soon like her Mother. 


But! 


He’s too suspicious notably without a definitive family history. No Father would agree to let his precious baby girl meet anonymous man withal a stranger. 

My feeling also said this person associated somehow to dear friend of mine. 


He denied all the time when I inquiry him, he said that he don’t know what I am talking about. I keep persistent. I said to him do not play around with Goths, he just walk away spread his arms in a shrug. I won’t let him go because… His smile is too dubious.


Then, on one fateful day, I truly met you. You’re not changed. You just look like the same like the last I saw you. It looks like you’re not aging at all. 

You denied it at all cost. 

But, I know… 

It was you. 

My heart told me so.

I know there’s something and you’re hiding it from me. 

But, please promise me one thing.


…when the time is right, would you mind to join us together?


It will be the three of us, just like the old times.

- Back to List of Stories -

Ari’s Ramblin’

There are two themes here, its love (faithfulness) and friendship (loyalty). Mainly it’s reflect about true friendship, the beautiful thing in friendship that people often mistaken it in wrong way, since it looks like a romance but in reality it’s not, it’s more like platonic, that’s a kind of relationship but not involve amorous interactions. 

This kind of friendship rarely occurs in this world anymore because it’s more often into lust instead love. That’s why relationships that people seek who only attracted with outsides appearance won’t last long compared to people who attracted with what comes inside. 

The story about Mortimer and Malcolm could be described as the Right One in our life. If love thing included that could be said as our Soulmate. That just Mortimer and Bella life is, they’re just like meant to be. 

P.S: If that sounds complicated, and you want to learn in such a hilarious and simple way just check Nigahiga music video, here. I warn you, just keep coffee and stuffs away from your screen lol. You know, learning become so much fun when we do something that we love. That’s what old folk said to me.

Credits

Sims: Altos (gemz123 & Mr.Sabolch) 

Lots: Darkmoore Keep (indira_1221) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment