Monday, September 22, 2014

Life Sounds Like


Quick Word

Thanks for coming along the way, folks. Welcome to arimau’s Playground! For a quick introduction, you can found it in here. For a quick search, you can always use CTRL + F to skip and search into the contents. 

I don’t have a plan to write any stories soon because real life keeps me busy. But, if I always use ‘real life’ as the excuse and not find spare time for this, how I can hone my writing skill? 

Especially my main task is for learning English (English is my third language), so here I am. I don’t follow any rules nor do any challenges like others, but this story maybe look like a legacy. I just want to challenge myself; can I stick into several generations or I only last until the founder is death?

While I’m having fun discovers things in The Sims 4, the only rules that I follow is no cheats allowed. 

And from old folks that I know, the best way of learning is to do something that you love. 

Cheers,
Ari



Prologue




Since I was a kid, I had so many dreams. I know everyone in their childhood years definitely want to be like someone that they admire and dream of. I had one myself, but that was such one silly dream and I know that, it will never happen. 




I remember clearly that everyone laughs at me, because the dream that I spoke of was quite different with anyone else. Occasionally children want to be a police officer, a doctor, a teacher, a nurse or an astronaut but I just want to be like a bird. 


Time changes everything, including dreams. Childhood dreams changes because of circumstances and realities. Only few that still sticks and follow their dreams.




My dream is still remain the same. I still want to be like a bird. To be exact, it’s a bird that can fly around freely around the sky, not like a bird that confined in a cage. Back then, I don’t understand why I said something like that. But, I realize and everything makes sense now. That’s the hint for my deepest desire: I want to be free.  




I want to break free (but I don’t want to do cross-dressing like Queen).




I was born into family that has ability to control people life which we known as The Sims. In other place out there, we also the one that they refer as: the Watcher. Well, in our place the term that we use is the Creator. You could say that we are deities that Sim worships.  


Creators disperse around the world and not all people granted this special privilege and blessing; it’s like a gift. We are living among Sims and no one knows about us. Our existence is not meant to be shared and to be revealed. It’s a top secret and must be concealed, at any cost. 




Since I was a toddler, I’m aware that I’m different compared to other kids. My parents also told me about that. As time goes on, I went through rites and rituals to fully awaken my power as a Creator; I did that because I had to, to keep on my family tradition. 


We as Creators gain power through their (Sims) prayers and with the power that we yield, we’re granted their wish. We also design their thread of fate. My family has been living as Creators through several generations. 




We could do everything that we want with Sims lives, but things that I should remember that our powers are solely meant to spread love and kindness. I object, because that’s not really me. Beside of that for a man who shows love and kindness are considered as a weakling. 


Men usually act tough and mean to get respect from their peers, but my Father said different thing, he said that true strength is show through act of kindness, only strong person could show love to others. But, please, no one that neither good nor evil one hundred percent in this world.




Rules are bound me and made me feel miserable. Live up into family expectations made me tired. I don’t even have time to do something what that I truly love which is my passion. I hate it. I've had enough. And I've had enough to make my family reached their own limits. 




That day I was stripped from my power as the Creator. I also was being removed from the family as the rightful heir. Erased from their family tree and exiled into Willow Creek. 


Now, I’m merely a Sim, just like others. 




Well, without cash in my pocket, without family to depend on and without powers. I guess I’m on my own now. At least, looking at the bright side, I was granted something that I dream about all this time: freedom.


***

Next: Opportunist

***


Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment